The Mystery Girl

~ Harry

I sighed as I flipped through the school yearbook going picture by picture to find out who my mystery girl is. I could still feel her hands in mind, our bodys slowly gliding across the floor. It was like our souls were combined, I never felt anything so authentic. I needed to find this girl, I would find her If that is the last thing I do.

"Your really taking this seriously aren't you?" Liam countered from the sofa wearing a jumper and some jeans that one of the boys let him borrow.

"Yes. I need to find her, Liam. She changed me..." I muttered, my voice coming out in a soft whisper.

Liam pursed his lips for a moment, then started to speak, "You know, dude. You can always ask around and see If people know her. New York can't be that big."

"Oh, trust me. It is." I scoffed, unfortunately, an unruly strand of hair falling over my eyes creating me to shake it away in frustration.

Zayn, Niall, and Louis walked stiffly into the room, bowing their heads down as they walked creating Liam and I's head to snap quickly towards them. "What happened to you guys?" I asked trying not to hoot out in laughter from how glum they looked. They never looked that sad.

"Zayn stole some of his food so, Niall broke his mirror." Louis shrugged as he slopped onto the couch in lethargy, shooting a sideways glance towards Liam.

"You had the guts to snatch Niall's food?" I gasped in state of suprise. Nobody ever touched Niall's food, food was his paradise. I don't think theres anything he loves more in the world besides his family, of course.

"Just a little niblet!" Zayn protested from the wall.

"A LITTLE?" Niall exclaimed as he kicked his shoes off of his feet and reached over for the tv remote, flipping through the channels aimlessly until he landed on something we all wanted to watch.

We sat there for a while, and finally Liam spoke up with an idea that would make my life worthwhile again. "I know! We can perform a concert in New York City! We can give free tickets to everyone that goes to your school and have them dress up like they did at Natalie's party, and If little miss blondie shows up you can ask her!" Liam resolved, making eye contact with each one of the boys as he spoke. Wow, I never actually thought of that idea. Liam was really a genius.

"That's possibly the most brilliant thing I've heard in a while!" A grin stretched across my face in relief. I knew exactly how to win her over, I would bring her up on stage, sing to her sweetly and kiss her. It would be all that I dreamed it would be, and her of course if she even dreamed of me.

I sat back and kicked my feet up on the table in relaxation, my mind drifting off into my thoughts yet again. . . How could I talk to her? What If she wasn't going to come? I shook my head, avoiding my subconscious mind. Of course she was going to come, and I would find out a way to start up the conversation. Conversations are easy, It was just the feelings that aren't.

~ Next Day with Alaina

I tossed my satchel on the ground next to my locker and opened my locker, a few manilla envelopes soaring across the hallway. Hmm, who could that be from? It was surely not from my teachers. My teachers would not slip a letter into my locker. They would just hand it to me.

"Is this yours?" Cameron Willford requested as he collected the envelopes into one big pile, leaving 5 in total. These better not be love notes, I depised them especially when I found out the last love notes I recieved were from a teacher which completely weirded me out.

"Yes, thank you!" I took the envelopes from his hands and flashed him a greatful smile. I didn't really know Cameron that well, but I knew him enough to know that he was one of the sweetest guys in this school. If I didn't have my hands tied with a certain Harry Styles, I would definitely attempt to get to know him better, who wouldn't? His smooth-appearing lips, his cute dimples, and his intoxicating green eyes were sure to knock you breathless. I didn't know why he wasn't taken right now!

"So,  Harry Styles is looking for his mystery girl at the party." Cameron knudged me on the shoulder, knowingly.

"Do I look like I care about Harry?" I snapped wittly, whirling around and taking some books out of my locker which consisted of my calculus book, English, and my U.S. History book. I would look at the letters after I left school, If they were love notes I definitely didn't want anyone seeing them.

"You just spend a lot of time with him..." Cameron pointed out explicitly.

"No I do not!" I spoke angrily, my voice withholding a tone of digust. Now people were suspecting things? I needed to hide my feelings a little bit more, even if they were as tiny as a germ.

"If you say so, So I guess this means your free this Saturday?" Cameron winked playfully, his gaze settling on mine avoiding all the intense stares my pupils were giving him. It was like they thought I was an alien or something.

"What's this saturday?"

"One Direction concert. I'm not all that into them since I'm a guy and all, but I thought that maybe we could go together. You know Harry is in that band right?"

"Of course I know Harry is in that band, I've been reminded about 1400 times." I snorted, my face flushing bright red as I thought about Cameron and I. It would sure be a great distraction from Harry, so why the heck not? I needed to let loose every once and a while and It could be every once and a while on Saturday...

"I'll go but on one condition." I decided before Cameron could walk away, a beam brushing across my lips.

"If I can pants Harry on stage." I smirked, falling into fits of laughter. I've thought of many reasons to humiliate Harry and this happened to be one of them so I had to jump at the opportunity and It would earn a lot of responses from the crowd!

"Deal!" Cameron chuckled amusingly, then brushed his hand against mine creating shivers to roll down my spine.