Something to hold onto

~ Cont from Harry's POV:

I set my red cup down on the table, uneager to drink any longer. I had to know who this girl was, and why I hadn't seen her around school. Was she an older babe? Nah, she looked about the same age as everyone else which only lead me back to the same question I was asking myself before. Who was she?

Once she reached the bottom of the stairs, she examined the drink table like she wasn't sure If she should drink or not and then turned towards the other direction where the dancefloor sat. Maybe, If I followed her, I'd have a chance in talking with her.

She grinned at everyone who talked to her in gratitude, squirming her way through the crowd with a couple of people behind her but I didn't really bother looking because my eyes were sealed on her. Her creamy skin and her long flowy blonde hair. She was absolutely stunning.

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" The host of the party shouted impatiently, smoothing out the ends of her high ponytail as she waited for the party to calm down. "Are you guys ready to have some fun?" A few earsplitting squeals erupted from a couple of people in the back creating the corners of the girls lips to curve up in satisfaction. "Were going to start up this party with a few dance challenges, Does anyone know how to dance in here?"

I saw the girl that I've had my eyes on lower her gaze as If she wanted to show people what she could do, but she was too shy to actually do it. I pressed my lips together to keep from speaking, because I knew that was about to get me into trouble If I suggested her.

The host backed down from the microphone and made a beeline for the blonde beauty. God, I needed to know her name then just maybe I could have some chance with her.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, creating me to scrunch up my nose in anger. I didn't exactly want to talk to anyone right now. I was confused about my feelings, I'd never actually felt this way about someone and I didn't even know her! I needed make an escapade before my thoughts began to double about her If that was even possible!

I picked up my phone, and sighed. "What do you want?" I spat stormily.

"Calm down, Hazza. I just wanted to know where you were!" Liam defended.

"I was in the limo, now I'm at a party."

I heard a couple of chuckles in the background, which belonged to Niall and Zayn. Did Liam have the phone on speaker or something? "Are you drunk yet?" Liam questioned, as If my life depended on it. It's not like I haven't gotten drunk before....

"No." I answered simply, dragging my eyes towards her again. Why couldn't I just look away for more than a few seconds? I didn't need to be tied down to one girl.

But she wasn't just one girl.

"Just be careful alright lad?' Liam asked in concern. Did he expect me to screw up or something? I had this handled. I was going to get one dance with her and then take her back to my apartment. I was a pretty good planner.

I clicked the end button on the phone, and dropped it in my pocket. This was great, I had the perfect opportunity now. I was going to walk up with her and ask her for a dance. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath before letting my feet take me where I wanted to go landing me right in front of her.

She stared at me with her vacant sky blue eyes and then turned away from me as If she knew was damage I could do. In instinct, I reached for her hand putting a holt to her stepping. "Please, just one dance?" I whispered lightly.

~ Alaina

I  felt my blue eyes search his green ones for any sign of well-being, was he just tooling with me like he always did? Didn't he know who he was? No girl like me was bound to fall for his antics. I wouldn't- I couldn't. I'd never allow myself to and If I did I would beat myself senseless or just let Alvin do it for me since he was so good at it. I pulled my blazer up my arms more, and gave him a reluctant smirk.