Your Cinderella, So I guess I'm the prince?

"Alaina! Alaina!" Natalie summoned me out of my reverie and once she caught my attention, she pouted likes he had told me something too significant.

"I'm sorry!' I apologized sincerely bringing my manicured fingernails to my plump lips in instinct. I always had the bad habit of nail biting, I attempted to stop but than I got into another habit that's even worse. Drinking.

"I see your still the same out Alaina Sawyer." Natalie commented, as If I was some boring person who sat in the corner while everyone danced in the center of the dancefloor having the time of their lives. Which was sort of the case most of the time. I never got drunk at parties, It was always at home when my dad wasn't home.

"No, I'm not the same entirely, I quit drinking alcohol and now I am suffering from who-knows-what with my dads bestfriend, or at least he claims him to be. What kind of man would physically and mentally abuse his friends daughter? He even promised after he "accidentally" slapped me that he would never hurt me again. Oh hail the promisers that that never keep their promises! I should have known...I've always had horrible feelings about him.

Alvin use to be a good guy until he got his hands onto drugs like coccaine and pot! I never could understand drugs, I heard they make you numb. Why would you want to feel nothing? I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all.

"Well you might want to put a halt on your halt because I am hosting a party for teenagers which you might not not know love alcohol!"  Natalie reminded, air quoting the word teenagers like I wasn't a part of them.

"I'm not drinking, Point- blank. Drinking results in chaos!!" I hoisted my hands in the air, dramatically.

"Just one drink, A It's not going to kill you." Natalie scrounged placing her hands on her lap as she sat. I'd never thought I'd admit this but she was right. One drink was harmless. It's not like I had to get drunk or anything. That would be the biggest catastrophe on the planet!

Before I could utter a response, A crowd screams reverberated in my ear drums signaling that the party has just begun. My breath became caught in my throat, and my heart pumped in my chest. How could I survive through this? I wasn't good at socializing with people I didn't really socialize with normally.

"Come on...It's out." Natalie lulled, tracing circles on my back to regain my bliss. She was such a good friend... I don't know how I am going to thank her in the furture.

I nodded in agreement and swiveled towards the door, my pride finally meeting me. This was going to be fun.. I was going to enjoy it!! Ot at least...get myself through this.

"Here!" Natalie handed over a sequinned mask that related to a black swan, It was classy. I liked it. I've never been into the more risky apparel.

A grin mushroomed on my features as the mask was placed in front of my eyes and lined over my ears comfortably. I could definitely get used to this!

~ Harry

I ttitled my red plastic cup to my lips, the alcohol swishing down my throat as I swallowed. Why did this party feel so dull and haphazard? For one, no girls were throwing thereselves at me yet or anything! The party doesn't start until the girls start to party!

"Whoa! Who is that?" Someone blurted out astonished by something that I could only see through the corner of my eyes. Someone was gliding down the stars, a girl I supposed. I almost didn't care to look, but my instincts told me to. I drew my eyes from the beer bottle towards the stars curious to see what everyone was looking at.

My jaw dropped as her hips swayed in a stunning black dress I saw in my sisters magazines before. Her blonde locks cascaded into small ringlets over her shoulders loosely, and her crystal eyes illuminating. I felt my heart skip a beat in my chest as I thought about standing close to her and locking lips...Oh god I was becoming a sappy dork.

"Who is that?" I bit my lip as I guided my eyes down her body a few times and then up to her face. Who was that? I couldn't see her face vividly, but I could easily guess she was flawless with her perfect bone structure and small nose.

"Why don't you go find out?" A girl with long platinum blonde hair remarked beyound me, urging me a little more to actually go over and talk to her. It was a tempting thought...