Two Different Worlds

Woohoo! It's my thirteenth chapter! This story is just rolling! I love the feeling it's gives me when I'm writing it, It's like I'm living Alaina and Harry's romance! Well heres your Harlaina/Alainarry fix! I hope you like xx

I felt my throat close up as I heard the words out loud. I couldn't believe the friend I trusted the most betrayed me, after I've been nothing but supportive and rational of her decisions? DId I really deserve this? To be let down again none other by someone I loved dearly? I would say that I saw it coming, but truthfully I didn't.

"Is this true?" I squaked, barely being able to hold my fear back. This was ridiculous and unaccpetable. I wouldn't be vulnerable enough to forgive her for hooking up and unmentionably-but-assumed-true sleeping with him! She knows how I feel about him!

"Alaina..." Natalie face struck with remorse for her actions, creating me to fall iunder her sadness for just a minute.

I snapped back into my regular motion quickly, ready to release all of the things I have been musing for a while now. "No I'm sorry Nat, I don't want to hear it. Gosh you know how I felt about him! He's a life-ruiner, He ruins peoples families and marriages! That's the reason why my mother left him! He got together with my mom behind my dads back and that's not even the worst part!" I cried in ill-will.

"Don't talk about me like that, I am your principle If you don't remember!" Alvin reminded as he moved closer with me, creating me to leap back in digust. I didn't want his hands touching me, not when those hands were all over my bestfriends in ways that I didn't possibly want to imagine!

"Were not in school!" I retorted sharply, my voice becoming lower instead of stronger.

"Stop! Were in a hospital, We can get kicked out for all this yelling!" Natalie soothed calmly.

"Stating the obvious her!" I snapped, shooting a glare towards Alvin and then rushed out the door, smacking righti nto another body on my way out. God not again, I just wanted to be alone for once. I tripped on my foot a little bit, loosing balance. "Hey!" I screamed rabidy, my face painting coral pink from my rage.

I turned up my eyes, his green eyes becoming clear in sight. I knew those green eyes from anywhere. Harry. The last person on earth I'd ever want to talk to, but somehow in that moment It didn't feel that way. I never been so glad to see him in my life. I felt sad to say but he was the only normal thing about my life. I shut my eyes tightly and wrapped my arms around him in a warm embrace, dipping my head down into his shoulder saddenly, just feeling his warmth was curing me. I didn't want him to say anything. I didn't want to say anything. Just being here felt like enough.

"Are you alright?' Harry murmured in a soft voice. I noticed his grip on the small of my back becoming loser, like he was sheepishly trying to tell me this wasn't normal for us and I knew it wasn't. It just felt like a good change.

"It's complicated. I don't really want to talk about it."

"I understand, I'll let you leave now. If that's what you were doing." Harry chuckled gesturing towards the elevator and moving to the side so that I could pass through.Wow, that was pretty chivalrous of him. I liked this new Harry, but only just a little bit. It still didn't change that he was bad news.

I took his offer and walked straight to the elevator without looking back. Once I piled in there with a couple of people I heard his voice shouting in subpoena. "Wait! Wait!" He called breathlessly before the elevator came to a close. "I know this is a bad time for you, but, do you think you know who my mystery girl is?"

My face fell flat, speechless of his inquiry. This wa going to be tough, putting up the facade and hiding a secret as big as this. "No, I don't." I lied as I sunk my teeth down in my lip avoiding the drop of blood that came to the surface.

"You guys would make a very cute couple!" An older lady in the back with a cane, and a beautiful grin complimented, patting me on the shoulder in bliss.

"Oh, no were not a couple." I shook my head, my stomach dropping as I said it aloud. Harry and I? A couple? That wouldn't happen! He was hung up on another girl, who happened to be me but he didn't know that!

"Someday you will be. I can see it in your eyes, darling."

"Trust me, were from two different worlds It's not going to happen." I stated obviously.

The older lady shook her head and stepped off the elevator when It reached her floor, not even bothering to turn her head back to look at me. Was she trying to drive me insane? It's not like I haven't been thinking about Harry. I thought about him all the time and quite frankly, I hated that I thought about him. I hated that since that stupid party. I couldn't seem to get him off my mind.

I skipped out of the hospital, my head tossing from side to side. I never felt happier, strangely. My friends foolish actions only made me a stronger person. I was going to find someone out there who understood me and will never betray me. I was sure of it. Now....If only I could find them...

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys again, how would you like a friendship between Alaina and one of the boys? Do you think It's a good idea and which boy? I would appreciate if everyone helps! Thank you!