Fight For Her Forbidden Love

Part 2:

   "Strike one," Rowley said as a reminder. I glare at him then nod in approvment.

   "How'd you sign the papers to make me your wife?" I ask. "That we're not sure of that matter," said Felix. "Strike two," Rowley said.

   I just ignored him at that. "Did my brothers know?" I ask.

   "Yes they did. They even went as far as giving us pleasent information. Steven sure talks a lot when it comes down to you. He seemed to dislike us a lot when he figured out we were your husbands. But as soon as we asked questions about you, he didn't even hesitate on giving us answers," explained lexon.

   "He gave us information about your bra size, how big your butt is, the clothes you buy the most, the clubs & sports you attend to, and most of all the person you liked, no loved in a way you shouldn't have," finished Rowley. I stared at both of them wide eyed in shock.

   "What'd he say about it?" I asked slowly. "Your little brother," Rowley said with a wide grin. He was really starting to get cocky. "Hhm.... What was his name again," He said. "Oh ya! Dave," He continued. "What a shame a forbidden love you weren't able to acheive," he says in a cocky voice. He was really mocking me.

   I got up quickly, as fast as a lightening bolt. I faced Rowley and punched him as hard as I could at the side of his mouth. He fell off his seat and winced in pain as he touched his jaw. His mouth was bleeding while his cheek was forming a bruise. He got up quickly, still looking shocked and tried to grab a fistfull of my hair, but of course with my karate skill, I was able to catch his fist in my palm and twist his arm. "Don't pretend you know shit. You don't know if steven even knows half of what he was saying. He just moved in with us and hasn't been there for a few years. So why don't you stick something up that mouth of yours and shut up? Oh, ya it's because your mouth is already full of sh*t," I finished off with a glare like a boss.

   Rowley was beginning to growl in pain as I was still holding his arm. Felix grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me swiftly away. I shook off his arms roughly away and ran so fast that everything around me became a blurry image. Or maybe it was the pressure my brain was taking in that made it blurry. I don't know. At that moment I couldn't feel anything. But that's when I noticed I never felt anything. I don't feel the emotions I'm supposed to, everythings a mess. What is wrong with me?

  I Didn't Stop.