lustful thoughts

Kesha's thoughts:

   I have to hold it in, I always do. I know if I push him down, steal his first kiss, suck onto his neck till he moans, forcefully take off his clothes so he's naked, take off his glasses, brush off his hair on his face, thrust onto  his soft lips again, push my fingers into his mouth to feel the moisture of his saliva up against it, kiss his nipples, suck onto his cock and touch every place that feels good to him, drink his semen, and hear every cute moan coming from him, he would hate me forever.

   I can't, I just can't, so I want him to slowly take me in, slowly get used to me, he might hate me, but I know he will want me when he feels lonely.

   I know he's not stupid enough to not know that I love him, he's just trying to ignore it. But he can't, he is right in front of it..., I'm right in front of him. I'm the only one other than my brothers. He is home schooled and his tutor is me, so the only thing he has is me.

   It makes me a slight bit sad, yet horny because I love it when he tries so hard to forget, yet he blushes when he does, it's so cute. I will never allow him to forget what I have done to him. Never.

   I couldn't ask for anyone better than Dave. He is so perfect. Too perfect.

   Although I don't want my older brothers, Steven and Mufa in my way. I know they like... I mean love me the way I love Dave. And yes I get turned on when Steven of Mufa do something sexual, I mean it's a normal reaction, right? Well I don't let them bother me with their ways, well sort of.... I guess I should say, I try. I don't objet nor do I judge against my older brothers well sometimes, if they go too far cause I'm just like my little brother, dave, except It's the other way around. I don't blame Dave for acting that way, but I want to try, slowly, then I can finish it off by speaking my feelings. If I ever find the confidence to confess that is...

  And about my older brothers, lets just say they were and still are bothersome. Don't get me wrong I do love them but not the way I love Dave. With them around it's going to be a bit hard to get some alone time with Dave.

   Just ta let'chya know I like calling him little brother than Dave. I don't know why but it makes him seem cuter.

   Yup, my thoughts are mostly about Dave, of course.

   Oh ya forgot to go order some tacos.

Bye.