The Fight For Her Forbidden love.

Part #1:

   We had decided on a new horror movie called 'wish upon'. We went to this near by theater that was only a 2 mile drive for here to there. Shockingly their Grandfather owned the place. It was amazingly beautiful and full of rich life.

   They made me wear a silky floral green dress that reached just above the knee. It had made my grey and black eyes pop out even more than it already did. I wore black strapped 4-inch heals with a bit of jewelry.

   I had my natural raven black hair that had natural curly locks in a ponytail. I also left my baby hairs out, in which looked like they were glued to my forehead, but I really just put gel. For some reason it made me look dazzling.

   I had been scouted by even more modeling agencies than before. Before it used to be 2 or 3 each week or month but right now it's 5 in one go. I think it's because i don't really wear dresses even though they really go with me and I don't show as much skin. Also because I barely let my hair out or even a ponytail. My usual hair style is a messy bun since I'm always lazy to do something else about it.

   I am not up to be a model. Maybe when I'm moving to... Where ever I'm moving to. Sometimes I think I suffer from memory lost.

   2 Hours Later:

   The whole time the boys have been gazing at me lustfully. I couldn't really focus on the movie, but I focused on enough parts to understand what it was about. At the beginning the boys were even fighting on who would sit next to me for, like, 10 minutes.

   Anyways back to the present. Oh ya I learned the nurse's and teacher's name.

Nurse: Felix
Math Teacher: Lexon.

   All their names are quite unique since it's not that common to have names such as Rowely, Felix(nurse), Lexon(teacher).

   Anyways we are now done having dinner and heading for a big nearby park. I'm dying to ask them questions, and I tried to ask but, I was cut off and told we would discuss any questions at the park.

   As we finally reach the park we sat down at a lunch bench as lexon(teacher) asked "What questions should we an--," "Wait bro," Rowely cuts off Lexon with a smirk. "Lets add a condition," Rowely continued. "Go on," said Lexon who looked a bit timid at the fact that he was cut off at the end of his sentence.

  "The condition should be--- every question you ask and we answer you have to do something for each of us, not just one of us," He paused and looked at me dead in the eyes. "Each of us. So chose wisely," He finished.

   "Fine," I took the challenge on. "So what's your first question," asked Felix(nurse) with a gentle smile.

   "Did my parents know about this?" I asked. "Well of course," said Felix(nurse). "They were the ones who asigned us to get married to you. They never told us why though. We agreed because we also needed an easy way out of finding someone to marry. Plus you are absolutely perfect," Lexon stated easily with a poker face that suited his gentle features.