Pain

The amount of effort he tried to put into the kiss was what made it seem out of this world and unbearable. He pulled me closer to him, if that was even possible. He seemed to let go of the world as I felt his cock push against my stomach. He tried to pull me in further in atempt to make me feel his dick even more. I felt a hard 'Bang' in my heart. It wasn't full of lust or love, but full of regret. He had gotten the wrong idea, but I didn't blame him, I knew exactly what I had done. Maybe he knew, but didn't want to let go.

   I didn't like what I was doing. I knew my love for my little brother was strongly still in me and wouldn't be going anytime soon. It wouldn't be a good idea to ignore what I had just felt.

   Without relizing, I pushed Brandon hard enough for him to pull away and stumble back a few inches. We were both still breathing, hard. We let the sensation take over us that we barely noticed we were out of breathe, but something was wrong and I knew it. I looked at him dead in the eye and he looked straight back with a bit of confusion in his eyes. "I like dave!" I blurted out. I tried not to look suprised at my confession. "Who's Dave?" Sounding angry but hurt behind his voice.

   "I, uh, m-my Ex-boyfriend!" I once again blurted out a lie. I wanted to mentally slap myself. This was somehow becoming a thing for me. But I had to! I was leaving in 3 months and if rumors were to spread here on out then it would onto the next place I was moving to. I didn't want to take the risk. I looked down at my wrist that was still probably broken and still killing me on the inside. I did not dare to complain because when I looked up at him, he looked like he was in the same amount of pain I was in, but mentally.

   He looked away from my eyes and turned back, heading to the gym. I knew he would leave me eventually, I thought. I wanted to cry cause losing a friend I thought I could finally trust really hurt more than any pain I've felt so far. I only had rachael now, but I knew she was like the rest of them. They were a group, all very different, but same mind set.

   I walked myself to the nurses office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Home:

I entered the house and sat down on the sofa. I kept on thinking, How the f?*! did I mess this up. Sh*t balls. I should have just let him keep on ranting even if my ears would've bleed. I acted on my inpulse and that was very imature. This was probably the one thing I hated now since part it's now part of my memory.

   Steven walked downstairs and into the living room. His eyes traveled down to my hand. I knew exactly what he was thinking. This is ever the second time in my whole 15 years that I have fractured or broken a bone, even if I played alot of sports, I just get a few bruises here and there that would eventually disapear in just three or more days.

   "What happened," He asks with concern in his voice. "Just an accident while playing volleyball in gym," I simply state. It was definitely not an 'accident', I thought. "Do you need to go to the hospital?"

   "No!" I yell out. I absulotely hate hospitals and doctors. It's not that I'm scared of them, it's that I just hate them in general. There was always something wrong in a human when going to a hospital.

   "I, uh, mean, um, the nurse said that all I had to do is not move it too much and I should be fin in a week or two," I say trying to be convincing. "Okay. If you say so and no sports for a week," He says with his brotherly side taking over for a moment. I nod my head trying not to argue and create a fuss.

   "Did the nurse even know what she was doing?" Steven asks making sure no wrong information was given. "The nurse is a 'He', Steven, and he did know what he was doing," I say while thinking back.

   Now thag I think about it the nurse seemed concerened and professional. He also looked like my math teacher except a bit more kind looking and a bit of shaggy and messy hair. I didn't quite catch his name, but as cliché as it sounds, his smile seemed to make the pain float away.