Blonde Prince

A couple of hours later:

   I get out of ELA and head to my locker. I put my notebooks in my locker, grab my Over-The-Shoulder small purse that had my phone, papers, mini notebook, and my money. I grab a brown paper bag that had my lunch.

   I head all the way downstairs to the lunch room cause I'm on the third floor.

   As soon as I reach the lunch room I notice that there isn't that mamy people. There are three boys talking amongst themselves and a girl far off to the corner of the lunch room using her phone. Did I come at the wrong time? I thought. I took my phone out to look at the time and notice I am 6 minutes early. The bell didn't ring either, I hadn't noticed that. Dam I'm such an airhead. I actually liked the idea of coming a bit early where there's not a single crowd in sight. I decided to sit behind the middle table, basically table #4. Hopefully nobody claims tables here, I thought. I sign as I notice that I would have to go through this when I move in three months. "This is really annoying," I say as low as a whisper.

   I put my head down onto the table waiting for the bell even though I had my own lunch I'd rather wait instead of finishing my lunch break early. Eating would give me a reason to not talk to people, I thought.

   'Ding, Ding, Ding' the bell rings and after three seconds students come swarming in. I just kept my head down until I felt a harsh tap on my shoulder. I knew this would happen, I thought. I rolled my eyes and got up from the comfort of my arms to turn around with a fake smiling, knowing this would be bad.

   The girl who had tapped me hard was looking down at her phone scrolling through feed and said, "You're sitting at this table without permission, missy if..." she trailed off when she looked up from her phone, shook her head and looked at me up and down. The light brown hair girl who had also tapped my harshly said with a smirk, "Never mind, you look good, you can stay here anytime. By the way my name is Rachael, I'm also a lesbian if you can't already tell." Great, I thought. I wasn't mad at the thought that she was lesbian but because she was hitting on me cause shes lesbian.

   "I'm uh....I am Kesha, n-nice to meet you," I said with a real smile this time. "You hitting on someone already? A boy that looked like a prince questioned. He looked at the Rachael first then at me. After five seconds of looking at me he went wide eyed as if he remembered something.

   I looked at him confused then it all came to me, he was that blonde prince that was making out in the alley way when I was taking a walk.

   I looked back at him and that blonde prince smirked when he knew I remembered. "Hows your Boyfriend," he said popping the word 'boyfriend'. Crap he remembers that part, I thought. "Well great, thanks for asking, " I said with a smile plastered on my face. I decided to add something that would probably fix all this but it includes lying again so I said, "But we broke up two days ago."

   Rachael and the blonde prince grinned at each other. I suddenly knew what they were heading for. My body.

   The blonde prince sat down next to me as rachael sat across. Then four more boys sat down at the table and one of them was rowely. Rowely was the one who sat next to me at the left. He then smiled at me and said,"Hi, I'm rowely whats your name?" he asked in a flirty tone. I wasn't up for that so I just said,"I know who you are, I was sitting next to you in math class, but you were asleep and the name is kesha," I said emotionless for a second. I grabbed my brown paper bag that had my lunch in it.

   "Cool, can I have some of that pop tart?" Rowely said while smirking. This is going to be a long day.