Effection

September 7
2 Days later:

I decided to skip school for two days and rest my body up. My oldest brother didn't really say anything cause he knows that for atleast a few days we won't be doing anything at school but answering questions from students and teachers, saying my name a couple of times, and learning everybody's name.

I don't care for those kinds of days, so I decided to go on the third day of school, today, without an excuse, though I have one, which is that I needed to sleep well, duh.

I didn't even bother working up to Dave. For the past 2 days and neither did steven. I'm pretty sure Dave just stayed in his room since he didn't want to run into steven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wensday:
I wake up to the sudden shakyness of my body. I then open my eyes to see Steven over my vody with a smile plastered in his face. "Alright, alright," I manage to groan out. Why didn't my alarm clock wake me up, I thought. I look at my alarm clock almost as soon as I took my eyes off of Steven. I adjusted my eyes.

"I still have 15 more minutes, why are you waking me up? I say annoyed. "Well the reason is obvious, you've been sleeping for two days. Striaght. The earlier the better," steven says with a puppy face.

"Who the hell told you that 'the earlier the better,'" I mimicked him with a smirk and got him mad. "Get out of bed before I make you," he says lifting his hands 3 inches away from my boobs, basically threatening me.

I glared at him and groaned as I got up. Steven then takes a step back from the right side of my bed, heading out the door and I, closing the door behind him.

I already planned on what to wear for this week. I chose a black crop-top that says "Queen" in white words with purple sweat pants, white jordan shoes, and to finish it off a velvet sweater.

I applied some sunscreen on the exposed parts of my skin and headed downstairs.

As I step onto the last step I feel a hard chest hit the middle of my forehead and the tip of my nose.

"What the freak," I say in a suprised toan. I look up to see Dave looking down at his phone on the floor. I go down to grab his phone and out of the corner of my eyes I see that his wallpaper is a naked photo of me. I don't know where he got it but sometimes I walk around naked in my room when I think no ones there.

He grabs his phone and runs upstairs clearly embarrased. "Well clearly I'm not the only one under the effection of love, right? I say sheepishly and loud enough for Dave to hear.

I grab an apple for breakfast, grab my bag, and head out the door.

I already know where my new school is since I pass by it almost everytime I go to the corner store.

I soon reach the school under 15 minutes and head inside. I was greeted with guys bullying nerds, some standing there flirting with girls, some of the girls were jumping, dancing, and whispering, basically you're typical school.

As I was walking, some people noticed me. It's usually because of my eyes, they're an unusual colour, grey and black, my curvy body, and my soft, tan, natrual beauty with out make-up face. Well here comes rumor patrol, I thought.

While a group of 8 girls and 2 big guys who obviously work out too much, a.k.a jocks, came up to me. 5 of the girls glared at me, 2 of the girls rolled their eyes, both jocks are staring at me and smiling.......sexually, and the other one girl she's ,well, talking to me in a sassy tone, probably the boss of the pack.

"Hi, I'm patra, what's your name? She asks putting her hands on her hips, but she clearly didn't have much. She had a bit of a butt, medium boobs but the bra she was wearing made it look twice the size, and her make-up made her face look a bit extra, in a bad way though, she puts a lot of make-up clearly not a match for me. I was debating whether or not to say something or to just totally ignore her. I didn't want to make a bad immpression yet. "I'm kesha, thank you," I smiled but I didn't actually mean it.