Chapter 1

So this is when the main story starts. 1st chapter!

{I do not own Naruto, Kishimoto, also known as Kishi, does. I only own the tremendous OC}

---

I walked towards Konoha's large gate, clutching my grey hood as the rain began to fall. When I had reached the colossal opening, I jumped past it with both of my legs; I was finally in Konoha.

I strolled deeper into the village, my eyes looking over the new environment in awe, when I saw two men sitting inside what seemed like a guard's post. They were both arguing, vexed expressions on each of their faces.

I awkwardly shuffled over to the post, sincerely hoping that they would cease their arguing, but they didn't and I was unable catch their attention. I sighed and nervously coughed out loud; that didn't work either. I resorted to banging my fist on the table. "EXCUSE ME?!" I shouted pathetically, letting my nervousness shine through. But this time it had worked, and they both looked at me in confusion, before molding their expressions enough to seem friendly. 

"Where are your parents, kid?" said a guy with black spiky hair; he wore a bandage across his nose that went all around his head.

I took my fist off the table and returned it to my side. "Uh, I'm sorry but I wish to see the Hokage... I'm here alone" I answered, fidgeting with my grey hood. Droplets of cold rain fell down on me, making me shiver .

The second guard, who had a long fringe that covered one of his eyes, instantly turned to his partner and said "You're taking her!"

And then they proceeded to argue once more.

"How annoying" I thought. I gave both guards a frustrated glare, turning around to make my own way along the path I was already on. When they had finally noticed that I was no longer there, I heard the guards ordering me to stop, so I started to run. I didn't know where I was going, and though it made me feel more anxious that I already was, I didn't care. With the goals I had and the truths I had yet to learn, there was no time to waste.

...

I stopped running when I felt sure I was a good enough distance away from the entrance. I walked deeper into Konoha, my arms hugging my body due to the cold. It was still raining but not as much as before.

I really hated the cold. Warmth and comfort were what I lived for, and the only place that could guarantee me those feelings, was my house, and mybed, located miles away in another region.

"What the-" said a sluggish voice. I realised I had been too lost in my thoughts and had stupidly barged into someone. I stopped in my tracks and moved my face to the side. I couldn't see who the person was but decided it didn't matter . 

"I'm really sorry" I mumbled, turning my head back as I continued on.

".. Troublesome" I heard the voice say. It was a male with a very deep voice. I smirked at his reply, listening to his footsteps as they moved further and further away from me. But then they suddenly stopped.

I furrowed my brows, wondering why he had suddenly stopped moving, when the path we were treading along cut through all the way to the village entrance. I was tempted to turn around and check, but didn't, in case I were to have another encounter with the person.

"I've never seen you around here before.. who are you?" I heard the male with the deep voice shout.

I silently groaned and started to walk faster. I didn't want to tell him who I was, I didn't want to tell anyone. I would only tell the Hokage.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" he warned aloud.

I huffed and was about to start running, when all of a sudden, I stopped; I couldn't move. "What the hell" I grumbled, forcing my leg to budge but it remained still.

"Shadow Possession Jutsu complete.. there's no point in trying to move now" the guy shouted. I felt my self starting to panic.

"You're under my control" he revealed sternly.

And then my legs started to turn, making my whole body follow without my consent. I was now able to see the person who I had barged into.

His arms were by his side and his legs were slightly parted. I noticed that we were both standing in a similar, if not, identical position.

He was wearing a black long-sleeved shirt, with a green sleeveless jacket, like the two guards were wearing, worn over it, and matching black pants and sandals. There was armour on his wrists and ankles, and a metal slab was sewn onto his shirt. He had long, jet-black hair tied into a spiky ponytail. A long black shadow was outstretched between the both of us. He was controlling me with his shadow.

He was a shinobi.

I had heard about shinobi from my mother. She had told me about Konoha, and how it was a place filled with shinobi, who would complete missions for the sake of their village and their Land; Konoha was in the Land of Fire.

She would always speak highly of shinobi, but I never really had an opinion about them. But that was soon about to change as I frowned at the one who held me captive, trying hard to not let my fear show . The shinobi only gave me a bored look in return.

"Are you going to tell me who you are, or do I have to force it out of you?"

---

Shikamaru: Is that me?

Me: I thought you were supposed to be smart..

Shikamaru: That description doesn't help anyone.. not even the smartest of people.

Me: *heart breaks* Comment, vote, fan and happy reading x