Saturninity (Part B. 23)

Chapter 23 - Part B

"My sweet Tina." I heard a hoarse voice call out to me. "My butterfly is in a havoc."

He was close. Too close. I had to distance myself as far as I could manage away from him.
The forest was thinning out, the trees were becoming scarcer and I saw an opening leading to the rear end of his mansion. The enormous rectangular pool of water that had caught my eye the first time Sylvain brought me outside was glistening in dark opaque blue.

Abruptly, I was roughly pushed onto the ground with incredible force which left me rolling all the way to the edge of the pool.

"Well done Bellamy. You've caught the sauntering butterfly that was once in my mastery." Sylvain spoke in his displaced suave tone. "There is not a single place where you can escape from me Tina. I am henceforth a part of you, always." He paused and moved from his original hiding spot to be in my peripheral sight. "Since you were so kind to share your blood with me, don't you recall my Tina?" He mentioned in a gentler voice. His green chemise absorbed the movement of his muscles underneath the garment so smoothly, like a second skin. His eyes shifted excitedly to their reptile form as he got nearer to my limp body lying at the perimeter of the pool.

Feigning a wound, I gained some time as he stopped his advance towards me to assess my pain at a distance. I stood up, gathered the hem of my dress and plunged myself into the cold waters of the majestic pool in one swift dive.

Unanticipatedly, two pairs of hands were grasping at me, trying to get a hold of the fabrics of my frock and petticoat. They fought on so tightly, scratching me as they furtively adhered to recover my drowning body. Was I so precious to them that they wouldn't let me die in peace at my own accord? Luckily, Bellamy's hands were too frail and weak to get a strong hold of me and Sylvain's leather grasps only helped me slip away easier from their attempts.

My heart pounced at the sudden shock of the waves and splash of a nearby body joining me inside the pool. Sylvain had personally opted to jump in with me. I couldn't see his dark attire properly due to the darkness of the water and the air bubbles flying to the surface, clouding my vision. He could be anywhere and I wouldn't be able to see him coming at me. The anticipation was killing me as everything went quiet.

My foot was caught in his clutch and I was pulled down deeper into the water. Once I reached his height, he forcefully grabbed my waist, preventing me from moving away. I looked dead into his reptile eyes, deprived of emotion and sustained by an animalistic hunger. 

His hand travelled to my back and yanked the corset of my dress apart, propelling me onto his chest. I was running out of oxygen, yet he contained me under the water, tearing my clothes into bits and pieces. My movements were heavy and slow, losing the energy to battle against him as he hands ascended and descended along my body.  All I could focus on were his eyes and the protruding blood vessel at his neck. His leather gloves gave me an unsettling feeling as they glided on my bare skin. Their smoothness was almost like snakes climbing onto me and circling all around me before closing in and tightening themselves at my limbs and core.

He then touched the soft base of  my breast, below my beating heart and gazed into my eyes. We froze in place, floating in the cool blue water. I felt in a trance once again. His hair had a shade of deep violet where strands floated and whirled along with the calming waves. His dark eyebrows were relaxed, his nose was rigid and his bloodshot lips were slightly parted. He wasn't deranged by the lack of oxygen.

He wasn't  human.
He doesn't need to breathe.

I took advantage of this moment and intertwined my fingers with his, arresting the pulse of sensational electrical shocks in which he delivered into me, making my chest vibrate with energy. I pinched the fabric of his leather gloves and snatched them off his hands, revealing the glow of his skin.

The contact of the touch of our bare skins repelled him away right after his eyes changed back into their human form. He left me. All that remained were waves and bubbles in his place created by his large presence. I was somehow desensitized against him which suddenly explained the reason why he was always wore gloves around me.

I could see the surface of the pool above me, mirroring what was going on outside at the other side of dry land. Sylvain's and Bellamy's gloomy figures were nowhere in sight.

My emerald green dress was ruined, torn with dispersed fabrics fallen apart. Shreds of green were floating to the surface, leaving me behind into the depth of the waters. My sleeves were ripped off, exposing my arms bare. The rash on my skin had spread to my chest. The glow of the moonlight and the hypnotizing shade of blue water made my infected flesh mauve and my protruding veins a deep violet.

Suddenly, I was left alone. Their efforts in recovering me from the water were abandoned.
Finally, my feelings had been drowned and sunk into deep waters.

It was oddly peaceful, tranquil.

My eardrums popped as my body sunk deeper into the pool of water. The increase in pressure left my ears ringing and soundlessly echoing throughout the waves I battled against.

I felt heavy as my least reserve of air coughed out into bubbles. Water poured itself forcefully into my throat, replacing the void of air in my lungs.

The more I helplessly gasped for air, the more water effortlessly flowed into my air ways giving me no other choice but to surrender.

My limbs went numb and the last of my near extremities had a faint tingling sensation before it died off.

From a roaring, blazing fire, to a bright flame dimming to a sole spark of light before complete extinction.

I was finally in silence.
I was saturninity.

————————
... your thoughts?! How had this chapter left you feeling deep down?
What would happen to poor Tina & Sylvain?
Comvote!!!
I thought of making a sort of trailer for Possess Me? What do you guys think?
Until next time my dear readers 😉😉