Chapter twelve--- Teaser

"I'll follow you down until the sound if my voice will haunt you."

I heard an engine roar, accelerating its sudden speed, sensing the smooth control of the drive. I instantly recongnised its slick leather seats, the brand new smell and the power of the puissant motor.

I lifted my head up from being crouched to one side of my neck, making it stiff and numb. my head felt heavy and dizzy abruptly struck by a violent pain to the forehead. I decided to stay still and keep my eyes shut until the pain dissipated. I perceived slow and very light breathing to my left as I sensed his presence.
"Euh ... Zach?" I called out, already missing his comfort touch and hot kisses.

"Yes my dear?" He responded sweetly.

"I've got a headache from hell." I managed to speak, trying not to groan in sufferance.

The car slowed down when his lips came into contact with my cheek, lingering a bit, giving me a warm tingling sensation. After the kiss, he kept close to my face, breathing down softly against my neck.

"As you wish my butterfly." he said in my ear, kissing my earlobe before retrieving back to the stirring wheel.

Only one person I came across who actually considered me as his butterfly. My eyes sprung open, pushing away the pain of sudden bright sunlight and the increasing size of my headache.

"Bloody hell!" I said pissed off, yet surprised .

There he was again, the stalker, Victorian dressed creep driving with total ease my newly bought boyfriend's car.

"Did you just steal my boyfriend's car? Or is it just the odds you own one exactly the same?" I pointed out.

The thumping on my head reminded me where he knocked me out.

"I didn't steal it, your precious Zach voluntarily let me borrow his vehicule." he said. "This is definitly better than horses and carriages." he chuckled away as an inside joke.

I was about to reply when I had no choice to swallow my tongue once the car rapidly accelerated its speed as my head slammed against the new smelling leather seat from the unexpected impact. Instead, I let my mind spin around last night's events, despite my aching scull. Then it occured to me.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Who exactly?"

"Zach." I bit a sob, feeling over confused, defeated and worried.

"Ah, your beloved imbecile boyfriend? Well my dear, let me put it this way: he is still back out there." He said pointing with his thumb towards the rear end of the car.

"You've put him in the trunk?!" I squealed, almost having a heart attack. "Why isn't he with me and you are? And why did you knock me out?"

"You have quite a wild mind." he stated as he turned his gaze to check up on me.

"You've at least seen Zack after he disappeared from me." I stated myself this time in a monotone voice.

I noticed him slightly cringe, his hands gripping tighter on the stirring wheel .

"Only very briefly." he answered with disdain.

I was about to question him furthermore when he spoke before me , leaving my mouth half open like an idiot.

"Now, I think it's best that we go fetch you a coffee to refresh that mind of yours." he suggested .

As I was about to protest, he turned around a curb entering the parking lot, over the speed limit. I got out the second he unlocked the doors and took a deep breath from the fresh air that the secluded nature offered me. Only until then it dawned on me that I had no such clue where I was. I haven't even taken a single glimpse at my surroundings. I leaned back against the cold metal car, feeling suddenly drained out of my energy. My eyes slowly began to distinguish the settings where I stood.

It was all forest.

There was a corner store, a few gas pumps, an old dinner and Tim Hortons all enclaved by a thick forest. You couldn't really see much beyond the first few rows of maple and pine trees .

"We are nowhere nearby civilization." Sylvain spoke, making his way towards me from the front of the car. "If it makes you feel a bit safer with me." he added a smirk while slipping on a pair of dark leather gloves.

"What are those for?" I pointed out. "For strangling me without leaving your fingerprints on my skin?"

"Not exactly . he gave me a look of déjà-vu when he approached me with a sly smile growing on his lips. "Now come." he said, stretching out his gloved hand at my direction. "Take my hand and we'll go get that coffee you wanted."

I looked at him with confusion and derision.

"We're not from the same era, it is obvious, yet I ignore where you come from. "

"Thinking aloud, my dear?" He noticed with a glimmer in his pitch black eyes, a little too observant for my likings. 

"Excuse me?"

He caught a strand of hair that negligently flew in my face.

"Leave me alone." I said, pushing him away.

"You are helpless like a child." he continued to mock me.

"Go to hell."

I was able to escape him this time since he hadn't refrained me from leaving him behind still near the car. I opened the coffee shops doors and was welcomed by the original Tim Hortons sweet scent of coffee and donuts. I had forgotten how hungry I was until the idea of food came to mind. My stomach was grumbling and felt empty by the thought of it. For a second, I hoped that no one had heard my stomach scream desperately for some sort of nourishment.

Just then, it occurred to me how I was going to get back home. I still had no clue where Sylvain was taking me, neither what was his intent purpose.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for the wait & that this isnt the full chapter

This school year has been hectic & no time to right a single word.

Thanx for the ones that are incredibly patient & encouraging!!