Avengeance

Chapter 15

She was mine.

She was nearly mine...

I was the one who found her initially and made my advances towards her before he even knew of her existence. From that moment onwards, I dedicated myself wholly into discovering and apprehending her persona, leaching onto every stream that belonged and followed her, beseeching her to the very core. I paid an extreme amount of attention to the things in which she seemed to care for, those of which had great value to her eyes. I began to foster her, to keep my guard on her and to protect her as my essence of life depended and relied heavily on her every single breath.

However, I miserably failed on sheltering and preserving her safety that is prosper for the continuity of my existence. I fidgeted worthlessly about the ongoing things that were involved in her current life that I neglected the far most dangerous predator that looms never too far away from my shadow, who soon became aware of my plans and took a keen pleasure and interest in my choice of victim.

I realized, unfortunately at the last-minute, he had incorporated and infiltrated himself in one or many of her dreams that I wasn't aware of, while she was in my possession. He began slowly to introduce himself through her unconsciously, controlling her like she was his bate, weaving his web around her to elude her from me. He shifted into my competition, a contest on who can gain her unconditionally at first place.

I was overly concentrated and distracted on building upon the strength and depth of my existence into my Tina's life and to eventually regain my visible form on this planet. Regardless of my efforts that were nearing to a fulfilled success, he stole her away from me without hesitation, the instant he perceived that my process was almost complete, as my presence became an awareness and an acceptance in Tina's mind.

The game hasn't been fairly played. The rules have been broken more than a century ago as they are far from being ever applied in the near future.

He seeks revenge, then I shall bring revenge to him.

As for the moment, I am stuck, unwillingly, to this one place that I cannot escape or leave freely until my metamorphosis is complete.

I glanced at my hands and forearms. They were only partially discernable, patches of my skin and features were in sight but most of my body remained invisible due to Tina's absence that left my progression of transformation halfway achieved. If she had come back to me that day, she would have seen beyond any doubt my true form.

I breathed in deeply. Her aroma still lingered around me and my surroundings. Hopefully, her scent will keep my sane and with luck, will perhaps prompt my formation.

I needed her before, I needed her then and I needed her now. The day I saw her on that island, was the day I was hoping for ever since my invisibility was brought against me. She was my precious and only cure. And he purposely took it away from me, preventing me to possess a full presence on this earth and kept me captive in her apartment.

I observed her for the first time through the shattered stained red industrial windows. She drove by, sitting in the backseats of the car, holding her boyfriends tanned hand. Her beauty caught me of guard, striking me so suddenly that I had barely noticed the butterflies around me swirled, creating a miniature tornado, enveloping me inside. I was drawn to her, linked to her from that day forth. I visited her that very night. I lured her out of sleep and beckoned her towards me on the beach. For the first time in decades, I regained my appearance by draining uncontrollably the energy radiating from her aurora that once she passed out from such a loss of vitality, her heart rate and breathing were barely perceptible. A few minutes after she fell asleep on the sand, her milky skin shinning blindly on the moonlight, I sadly lost my visibility.

I followed her ever since, and stood by her side, unable to leave her at a far distance.

I cracked my knuckles, one by one, each patch of visible skin glowing in the obscurity.

This time around he will die.

I peered through the window in Tina's apartment,left cold and meticulous without her presence, to view the cities lights thatpolluted the darkness of the night, as I plotted for my avenging return

______

Who might this HE be that he seeks enormously to revenge?

I was wondering: What have your favorite chapters been so far?

enjoy & dont forget to comvote ;)

( yes this is a shorter chapitre than usual! dont panic! its just a small transition in the storyline, adding up the pieces of the puzzle together )