Chapter 16 Luke's POV

Its been two days since Aliah blacked out in my arms now she's hooked up to an IV and been in the room next to mine . I havnt slept in two days stayed up by her side making sure nothing went wrong . Its been hard to watch her like this eyes closed not granting me any happiness because I couldnt see those gorgeous eyes . And not having those sweet soft lips touch mine . The only thing that was keeping me sane right now her breathing and music beating heart . I walked out of her room and down the stairs towards the kitchen finding Liam there sitting on the counter with a beer in his hands . His face worried and blacked out .

" How is she ? " his voice sounded from behind me as I grabbed a Monster out of the fridge . I closed the fridge door and turned to him leaning against the door . He looked at me snd sighed getting off the counter and throwing his beer bottle in the trash .

" Fine she's still breathing the docs are coming over in a couple of minutes to check her out , they say she should wake up by this afternoon '' I finished mine and threw it in the trash . I walked back up the stairs and down the right corridor to her room . Unsurprisingly she was still sleeping . I went to the couch that was in the corner of the room and stretched out putting my my arms behind my head as I closed my eyes , the dotors came soon afterward and said she's fine and that she'll wake up in some hours I just sat there and waited for those hours to come .

Knowing that she would wake up was killing me while   waited on that time . I decided to go find out what happened to my precious mate . I went wolf and traveled to her land caring less about bounderies and consequences of trespassing at the point . As I made it to the main house Aliah's father was already in his wolf form his eyes glowing a dark red as they usual wolf color but slowly turning black . Next to him a snow white wolf with piercing ice blue eyes . But the wolf that was on the other side of him caught my eye its fur a silver grey just like Aliah but its eyes were electric green .

' I'm not here to harm anyone brother but I do want answers . What happened to my mate ? What did you do to her ?' As a fellow alpha he was a brother .

' Luke I do not appreciate you trespassing on my land . But since you have good intentions there is no punishments ' he spoke warning me not to do it again .

' I'm sorry '

' Now what is wrong with my daughter ? Why are you so frantic ? ' She's safe isnt she ?'

' Yeah if you consider her hooked up to an IV okay then yeah she's safe . She's been out for two days and is due to wake up this afternoon . But I want answers What did you do to my mate ? ' I growled the last words that came out of my thoughts . He growled back slamming his paw to the ground warning me .

' First of all watch your tongue boy . And she's done this before but you need to be there when she wakes up . She'll need you ' He spoke sitting on his hind legs. He nodded his large head giving me permission to rest , but I refused and stayed standing .

' What do you mean ? What happens when she wakes up ? ' I questioned

' Pathetic . My sister deserves better than the likes of you ' the wolf that resembled Aliah spoke out of term .

' What did you just say ? ! ' I growled ready to attack him for calling me out and for telling me that she deserves better . Aliah is the love of my life I'l give her anything she needs and wants . How dare he say that .

' You heard me the first time . What kind of mate are you ? Your'e pathetic and my sister deserves better ' He growled taking a step closer . I lunged at him tackling him to the ground showing my teeth and growling .

' Im an Alpha you will show me some respect and dont you dare speak those words again ' I growled at him fiercly

' Boys stop Luke Im coming with you to see Aliah Now get your butt off of Avery and lets go' A feminine voice spoke that must be Aliahs mom , and good thing I know is never mess with a Lunas children . I climbed off of that Avery kid and walked away peacefully with my thoughts on Aliah . I apologized to the alpha and me and the Luna where on the way back to my land .

Shifting back I had some clothes prepared for Aliahs mom . I walked up to the room and opened the door Liam was there sitting in a chair holding her hand . She just laid there the same way as she did before sleeping . I took a seat on the couch and ran my hand through my hair frustrated she still hasnt waken up yet . Liam chuckled and I looked his way he was shaking his head .

'' What is your problem ? '' I asked leaning back into the couch getting comfortable .

'' Dude dont get all alpha on me . She moved since youve been gone I think you might wanna come over here and work your mate magic and get her to wake up " he moved from her bed side and walked out the room . I swear that boy needs mental help asap. I sat in his seat and held Aliahs hand the same sparks I felt when I first saw her . She was beautiful and hot headed and we always bumped heads like stubborn children .

I could hear her dancing heart beat it sounded like the waltz. Her breathing picked up a little and that dancing heart beat got faster . She was awake , I gave her hand a little squeeze hoping to see those beautiful eyes in a second . Instead she moved  her head to one side and a tear slipped out . A whimper left her mouth at that I stood up still holding her hand in mine . Another tear still slipped out of her eyes followed by another whimper . I bent down a kissed her lips .

" Wake up please ? " I kissed her lips again and walked out the room . When I reached for the doorknob something I didnt expect spoke .

" So your'e just going to leave me here without telling me you love me ? " that angelic voice croked . I turned around and walked towards her again . She smiled at me . Those gorgeous now silver eyes starred at me happily .

" So how long have I been out this time ? " she said sitting up and putting her hair over her shoulders . She looked down at her hand and stuck her tongue out I guess she didnt like needles like that . She untapped the IV and pulled the needle out and sitting it down on the side of the bed .

" Two days "

" Nothing new "

" What ? "

she sighed and threw the covers off of her slinging her feet across the edge of the bed . " Its nothing dont worry about it " She walked across the room to the bag that was hers and grabbed the clothes that were in the there . She walked into the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on . About fifteen minutes later she came out dressed in red skinny jeans , a black top that showed off her tiny stomach , and a pair of socks on her feet . She put her clothes in her bag and threw it over her shoulder .

" Im going home for a while but trust me I think I want to be here more than anything " She kissed my lips and walked out the door as I followed behind her . I walked down the stairs to the front door where I could see Aliah's mom and wolf form waiting for Aliah by a tree . Her mom has a pretty massive and strong looking wolf for her age .

" When are you coming back ? " I asked as she started to walk down the porch steps .

" It wont be long " she went down the rest of the steps heading towards her mom . She climbed on her back and her mom stood up and began to walk away with Aliah on her back . ' I love You ' was the last words she said .

' I love You too '