Chapter 14

' Can we create something beautiful and destroy it ! No body knows I dream about it , it's just my imagination ' the music sang loudly . Disasterology by Pierce the Veil was playing . Me and Natalia was up in her room talking about random things .

" Hey chica wanna go out for drinks it's this bar in town that's amazing I think you'll like it " I said while changing the song on her Ipod . I did a silent cheer when I saw Numb by Likin Park . I played the song and plopped back down on the confortable bing bag that was in the corner of the room by her desk .

" Yeah sure that sounds cool let me find some clothes I look like a couch tamato in this " She went to her closet and pulled out a yellow pair of skinny jeans , a purple Asking Alexandria band shirt , and a pair of batman converse . The girl knows how to dress too I love her already and thats just a plus . She went to the bathroom and changed . She looked amazing if I have to say .

" I love your style " I complimented .

" Guilty as charge lets go " she grabbed her black hoodie and slid it on also grabbing her walet , ipod , phone . This girl is an complete copy of me . I do the same thing . She headed for the door before I quickly grabbed her shoulder stopping her . Was this girl crazy when you hang out and the boys are down stairs destracted you sneak out .

" No what are you doing ? Use the window who said we were going to let mom and dad down there know what we're doing or going " I pointed to the window with a devilish smile on my face , yeah she knew was right .

" I like the way you think my friend , let's go " I opened up the window and jumped out landing on my feet perfectly balanced . Natalia followed soon after landing on the soft earth . I followed her to her car and hoped in . A mercedes girl had a sense in car too .

We drove into town and parked at the outside bar . I sat down at the bar and smiled widly havn't been here in while . I usually come twice a week . But hey I'm here now who cares . Natalia came back from the car and sat next to me .

" I like this place already it's perfect and the guys are fucking hot " She smiled speaking , yep I can tell she was always the partying type .

" Yo ! Bartender rum and coke please ! " I yelled over the loud music that was playing Diary of jane by Breaking Benjamin was playing . Love that song it was fantastic . The bartender slid me my drink and I took it in my hand lifting it saying thankyou . I took a sip and sat the glass down. Natalia was driking a magarita.

" Having fun yet ?"

" I was having fun before the word was invinted " she said gloating . I shook my head with a smile on my face and gulped down the rest of my drink . I wierd scent hit my nose and my body tensed . It felt weird becuase I had a feeling that I regonized the scent . It smelt like my parents the real parents , the dead ones .

The sent got stronger as it grew closer and closer . I turned around in my seat and faced a boy who looked like a couple years older than me maybe early twenties or just turned twenty . He was gorgeous midnight black hair , grey eyes , and very well built body , and his skin was softly tanned . He scent clearly screamed werewolf . But couldnt put my finger on it why did I regonize his scent so well .

" Aliah is that you ? " His voice spoke shaking me out of my thought .

" Who are you ? " I questioned . I completely forgot about my time here with Natalia and focused on him . Nothing else mattered right now but finding out who he was and why did he know my name .

" Im Avery . Your brother  '' That name that was my older brothers name but he died with my parents that's not possible .

" No your'e not Avery died with my parents . Stop lying to me "

" I'm not lying mom and dad Jocelyn and Reece the told me to run and thats what did I lived with our grandparents in Florida " he knew my parents names " I lived there up until now . I heard that you were still alive and came to see you . I heard that you were beta of the Lakota pack which was dads best friends pack . I'm telling the honest to god truth "

A tear formed in my eyes his words spoke truth and I couldnt hold it in anymore . I jumped out of my seat and hugged him tightly not wanting to let him go anymore . His arms wrapped around my torso picking me up in the hug . He sat me down on my feet and kissed my forehead.

" Avery .... I missed you so much ... I love you " I cried in his arms .

" I missed you too Aliah "