Chapter 10

' Alpha I've got every one in place '

' Stand by me Aliah where are your sisters ? '

' There on thier way '

I heard their heartbeats and their growling they were ready for a fight ans so was I . Hayley was the first one to show up and then Kendall . A scent hit my nose like a frate train .

' MATE ! ' my wolf screamed.

' Shut Up ! He's the enemy now and he's dead to me '

I faced him and the four other wolves that were with him . He was growling at Dad which was not cool at all. I started growling at him with so much rage and strength it scared Kendall and she's our best fighter . I'm really getting sick and tired of him with his damn attitude and him thinking he can just waltz over to my land and dont expect a fight . It's time for him to be put in his place for once and for all .

' Aliah calm down '

' No ! I got this he's my mate and I'm going to handle him myself '

Dad backed down a little but not that much he was still in protective mode . I stepped out and took fighting position . I'm beta the second best and I'm not going to let my mate just waltz up in here like he runs things . He obviously out numbered so I dont know why he's trying. He looked at me and growled . Okay now its really on let every thing hit the fan. I tackled him to the ground and scratched his face leaving my claws marks in his cheeks. He tried getting up but I pushed him back down with so much force little rocks jumped and dirt flew up around us.

' What the hell do you think your'e doing trespassing on my land ?! '

' Aliah you smell different - ' I cut him off by piercing my claws into his chest making him whimper in pain.

' Shut up ! I cant believe you ! First you attack my friends and then you trespass on my land ! And your damn right I smell different I'm beta and I'm where I belong ! ' I dug my claws even deeper into his chest making him wince.

' What are you doing stop ! Your'e hurting him ! ' My wolf screamed.

I paid no attention cause she's under my control and I run things now .

' Aliah I'm sorry please stop and come back home ' He said whimpering out the words . Wait one hot minute did he said come home .

I pushed my claws deeper until I reached his rib cage ' This is my home ! And your'e on my land ' I lifted his body up and slammed him back down making my claws scrape across his bones . ' Now take your wolves and leave before I change my mind and kill you all by myself with no mercy ' I pulled my claws out and slapped his face with my paw again making more claw marks.

I got off of him and stepped back looking and all the other wolves he brung along with him ' If you ever in your days alive come on my land again or hurt any of my family I will skin you alive ! NOW LEAVE ! ' I could feel every wolf around me winced because I caused them mental pain.

They turned to flee and was moving slow because of all the wolves staring at them with rage in their eyes ' Hurry Up ! Before I make my words come true ! ' Then they took off running I turned my back to them and started walking back to the Alpha house .

' Aliah baby are you alright ' Mom called out. ( That's what I call her )

I growled letting her know not to bother me . Everyone bowed their heads and turned to go their seperate ways . I walked to my room and shifted back to shower. I put some sleeping shorts on and a tank and plopped down on my bed. I plugged my iphone in to my ihome and listened to Sleeping with Sirens and soon fill asleep to the music.

 I woke up to the sweet sound of Kissing in cars by Pierce The Veil . A knock came to my door . I yawned a come in knowing who ever it was could hear me if I even whispered it. Mom came in with a tray with good lokking food on it. Eggs , bacon , pancakes , and a big glass of milk , plus fruit on the side. She sat the tray on my lap and put the glass of milk on my side table and sat down on the bed.

" Good morning sunshine are you feeling better ? " She said and rubbed my legs a little .

" I'm fine mom I'm sorry about last night. I lost control it'll never happen again " I said then picking up my pancake rolling it up and taking a big bite.

" Why are you apologizing ? . Honestly that was pretty badass. What ever Daniel is teaching you it's working " She said with a huge smile on her face.

" Daniel is Dad to me and you are mom to me that's how ...... my real parents would want it . Whether you like it or not mom " She smiled sheepishly.

" I'm sorry .... I know but anyway I heard you tell your father that was your mate you attacked last night . Are you okay just attacking him like that ? "

" That's what I needed to ask you about . See he wasn't a rouge he has a pack and he's the alpha which makes me luna . But he has a attitude to where he thinks he can do what he wants and to be honest I'm not going to put up with it . What do I do ? " I finished off my food and drank the rest of milk and put the tray on my side table.

" First of you are going to love being luna and all alphas are like that , that's why they have Lunas to put them in their place . Second your little alpha is running around acting like that because you give him such a long leash . Shorten that leash and what do you have ... " she paused waiting for me to figure out the rest .

" A more behaving alpha " It finally clicked to me I'm to easy going .

' Your a damn lie . you sat there and dug your claws into him for crying out loud . Thats not easy going at all ' My wolf scowlded me .

' I know stop yelling at me . It hurt me just as much as it hurt you. But I'm not letting anyone hurt my family '

" Like humans say behind a great man is a strong women or whatever they say " She chuckled and got up and stretched her arms.

" Go get dressed and go talk to him . Oh and wear some shorts its hot outside today " she kissed my forehead and grabbed my tray and empty glass and walked out .

" Love you " I whispered

" Love you too " By her footstepes I could tell she was already in the kitchen. Super hearing gotta love that.

Well let's get this party on the road .