Chapter 5 Luke's POV

She was beautiful gorgeous. My mate my world my everything was sitting next to me actually talking to me and not snapping at me or attacking me. Yeah she's my little fire cracker and all mine . She was perfect very beautiful long black hair with her purple streeks, her eyes were blue with the slightest touch of green in them, softly tanned skin and that body was the body of a goddess.

We've had a normal conversation so far asking questions like what's your favorite color ? or what's your favorite thing to do ? Simple things like that . I actually learned alot about her like her favorite color was saphire blue and she liked to draw alot she's actually amazing at it. Then night fell and she was beginning to get tired and she actually layed her head on my lap and I stroked her hair slowly her making fall asleep. Now I'm simply holding her close in my arms letting her sleep.

I wish I could mark her and actaully claim her as mine but for now this is better then nothing. I wanted to take things slow with her and get her to trust me before I make that big of a move. My wolf was growling at me all the time I was spending with her. He wanted to make her his before any one else could but Aliah is different and I wanted to take my time.

' Why didnt you mark her ? ! It's almost spring time and she will be going into heat in a couple of weeks your'e not marking her grow a pair and do it ! '

I totaly forgot about the matting season. Spring was just two weeks away and I hadn't marked her yet that means she was still vulnerable and available for anyone just to take her. That's not going to happen no one is taking Aliah away from me . I dont give a damn who it is either. She's my mate and thats not going to change.

I woke up the next morning still holding my love making her feel safe and protected in my arms. My alarm clock went off and it startled Aliah to were she woke up. " What was that " She said sleepyly . I smiled she was so cute when she startled she made the cutest expressions. " Shh it's alright go back to sleep sweetheart " I cooed to her making her calm down as she cuddled into my chest .

I could feel her heart beat it had a nice rythm to it . 1......2......3......4 Like the waltz. All I wanted to do was hold her all day and listen to that little heart beat it's little waltz . This was perfect too perfect I couldn't ask for more.

About thirty minutes later she woke up batting her precious eyes open . " Good morning " She said calmly making me smile on the inside and outside. " Good morning " I said back making her smile as well. She was so beautiful . I noticed that her eyes were grey in the morning instead of the the sparkling blue they usually are. They gave a warm calming feeling and it made me happy.

" Where's Joshua ? " She asked . Honestly I didnt want to talk about him right now I wanted to focus on her. Give her all my time and attention. " He's in the guest room sleeping ". She smiled at the thought of him being safe . It really ticked my wolf off but he can calm down. Even though I felt the same way I wanted to rip him to shredds right now.

She removed my arm from around her slowly and slung her feet to the carpet floor making soft quiet thud . " Where are you going sweetheart ? " I asked not wanting her to leave my pressence. She smiled at me reassuring me a little. I didnt want her to run off and leave me it would crush me that she she didnt want me.

" I'm just going to the bathroom to freshen up and out for a run . You can come if you want ? " She said answering my question. I was shock she wasn't going to run away like she did last time. I felt very happy she's starting to trust me a little at the slightest maybe. I nodded my head a yes and watched her go into the bathroom. A couple minutes later she came out looking damn good. She had on shorts that made her look very sexy showing off her killer legs , a black fitted tank that showed off her flat toned stomach , and her hair flowing over her shoulders and her bangs covering her left eye.

" Well come on slow poke put on some shorts and lets go " She urged making me fallow her commands. I got up and grabbed a pair of cargo shorts and slipped them on with out a shirt. When she turned to me she blushed making me smile. She turned back to the open window and smelled the air taking in the morning scent. She turned to face me once more and smiled. She picked up her backpack and slipped it on one shoulder before swinging her legs over the window seal and jumped.

" Aliah ! " I quickly ran to the window and looked out to find her standing still on the ground safe and sound. I blew out a relieveing sigh. I could hear her laugh and tell me to hurry up as she started to walk away. I did the same and jumped to the ground and jogged up to catch up with her. She smiled at me when I was next to her.

" Where are we going ? " I asked wondering where she was taking me .

" To this waterfall I found while I was still on your land when I ranaway from you and sorry about that " She said sheepishly.

" It's fine and what waterfall I never knew we had one . I normally just stay back at the pack house " I said wondering about the water fall that I didn't knew we had.

" Well we need to shift because it's about five miles out and I'm not walking that far. Wait here "

She said stopping and trailing off behind a big oak tree. " What are you doing ? " I asked curiously. " Dude just because I'm letting my gaurd down a little doesnt mean I'm letting you see me naked and I'm not ruining my clothes shifting " I chuckled . My little fire cracker is back but in a sweet way. I heard her bag zip up and her shifting soon enough a beautiful wolf step out from behind the tree.

She was even beautiful in wolf form. Her fur was a silver grey and her soothing purple eyes were shining as the sun danced on them . She picked up her bag and held it in her mouth and wagged her tail ready to leave. With that gesture I shifted and she ran off. She was fast like lightning as her silver fur made a huge blur. It was going to be hard to keep up with her but with my alpha genes I was faster. I sped off after her to catch up when I was at her heels she took off even faster.

I picked up some speed pushing my self hadder trying to catch up to her. My claws digged into the ground pushing my body foward. The earth was soft and moist with morning dew beneath my paws. I kept pushing myself to keep up with her she was so damn fast. I was about five yards behind her . After another hour of racing each other we came to a stop at the most amazing sight I ever seen .

The water fall was amazing the clear water rushed down as the sun danced on it making a light rainbow. I just gazed at the fantastic sight and didn't noticed Aliah had disappeared . I could feel her pressence but didnt recall where she actaully was. I whimper filled my ears as I turned to face the water fall and saw her magneficent wolf figure standing behind the water. It was a cave behind the waterfall.

I trotted over behind the water and found Aliah. She greeted me by rubbing her body against mine sending a ice cold shiver through my body then a minute later replacing them with firery remains. She layed down in a corner and rested her muzzle on her front paws. I went over to her and laid down next to her. She cuddled closer making my body explode with happiness and love for her. This is all I ever wanted was to be alone with her .