Chapter 6

Growls filled my ears waking me from my sleep. I totaly forgot I was still in wolf form and that I was with Luke but that woke me up out of my sleep. I felt him jolt up and get into attack mode standing in front of me protecting me . It was something familiar about that specific growl but I couldn't lay my finger on it. Well paw since I'm in wolf form. I peered around Luke and saw the wolf. That pure white fur and those eyes which should be their natural color but are now a deep dark black. It was Joshua but what was he doing here.

' Josh what are doing ? Why are you acting like that ? Stop '

I looked at his form it seem to become calmer but he was still on high alert. More of a protective mode which I don't know why. How did he find me ? Most of all why was he acting like that ? I wasn't his mate or anything so why is he acting like that ? After this is all done we need to have a talk about all this . I need to find out his problem.

' Aliah don't move ' Luke's voice erupted through my head. I did what he said  not wanting to make the problem worse. Joshua's growls became louder and more fiercer more threartening. It scared me honestly I never seen him act like this before the little time we spent together I learned alot about him and this moment change everything. It was like he was out for blood.

' Stop please ? Don't fight please stop ' I begged the both of them. I didnt want them fighting I cared for them both actually. Yeah both of them. Come to find out Luke is my mate and no he didn't tell me . I figured it out when I fell asleep last night when he held me I felt the sparks and the comforting feeling it was amazing. But since he was such a butt to Josh at first I'm going to act like I dont know for a few days .

' Aliah! hush! dont get involved ' Lukes voice boomed through my head again causing me great pain. It gave me a headache and it was killing me I couldn't help but howl. All the pain he cause me. It was like someone shot me and the pain stayed there in my head left for me to suffer. Then a nerve clicked making my headache go away and leave pure rage and adrenalin in its place. I attacked him . Tackling him to the ground.

' Attack he's the enemy ' That's all that ran through my head . My wolf completely had me under her controll and she wasnt planning on letting me go either. She was out for blood a complete killer complete beast. She wasn't going to let any body or any wolf disrespect her like that. That I now knew.

I couldn't help it. Her still having complete control over me I lung forward clamping my teeth down into his shoulder snapping bones. The blood felling my mouth like crisom waters to cause anymore pain to him I shook his shoulder in my muzzle sinking my teeth down even more.

' Stop ! ' Josh's voice filled my head but she was so in control I couldnt respond to him.

' Listen to him stop ' I begged her she growled dangerously

' You cant do this to him he's our mate now stop ! ' I yelled at her and it finally clicked to her I finally gained control back. I relased my grip of his shoulder and whimpered to him rubbing my head against his chest. He licked my forehead I wanted to cry out to him and stop his pain. His shoulder was already healing his shattered bone was forming to whole again. His muscles attaching with eachother once again. I licked his wond trying to speed up the healing process.

He tugged at my ear giving me a worried look when I turned to him. I whimpered in response again rubbing my head against his chest.

' I'm sorry so sorry, she wouldn't stop she just took over and - ' He interrupted me  by licking my cheek .

' It's alright I understand I'm alright ' He licked me again. I am really happy that he is alright . I never wanted to harm him. Well that's before I reliased that he's my mate. Any way I just wanted him to be okay.

' Are you okay sweetheart ? ' He asked ' I'm sorry that'll never happen again I promise ' he continued.

' Yes . Can  you guys stop fighting please ? I'm talking to you too Josh just stop ' He growled arrogantly.

' Yes mom '

I wish he was my brother me and him would have a great relationship. You know that brotherly sisterly love junk. I got from atop of Luke and stepped aside to let him get to his feet well paws. I walked by his side all the way back to the pack house. I stayed with him the whole way not leaving his side. I even let him hold me which I would use think was gross as hell but now I crave it.

We fell asleep together it was the best sleep I ever gotten in a few days. His arms wrapped around me like a bow on a christmas present. Warmth and perfection filled my body as we slept. I totaly loved this and couldn't ask for more. But still had to talk to Josh about what was his problem and why did he act like that . As I slept his vicous wolf kept showing up in my mind. And that one thought that popped up in my head . I thought he was going to attack me and in the nightmare he did.

I jumped up out of my sleep screaming. That was terrible . Would he really do that to me would he really ? No stop thinking that way he's your friend. I wiped the sweat from my forehead. My haert was racing a million miles a minute.

" Sweetheart calm down it's okay shh every thing is alright " He cooed to me sweetly . I felt my body calm down my heart going back to its normal rate. I laid my head against his chest his hand ran through my hair.

" Do you wanna talk about it ? " He said softly in my ear.

" No I wanna sleep. " I said and kissed his cheek . In the darkness I saw him blush " Thankyou "I rolled over and snuggled close to his chest. His arms wrapped around me tight pulling me closer. I fell back to sleep this time it was more peaceful .