Chapter 1

" Okay so let me put this together. I'm a werewolf and you are suppose to be my 'mate' dude are you crazy ? " He has to be . Last night I turn into a freakin giant wolf , we have a massive fight , he pins me down by the throat and now he's all lovey dovey . I'm your mate and junk the dude has problems. " Okay I'm going to get my shoes and my bag and I'm going to leave see ya around "

I did exactly what I said I was going to do right before I could get out the door someone has my wrist in their hands. " Dude let me go before I go crazy on your ass " I growled looking up at him. Those eye's man those eyes are just to die for.

' Listen to him and do what he says ' my wolf barked at me.

" You cant leave your'e staying here with me and the pack . " his voice was so commanding yet comforting. " Are you out of your mind I dont even know your name and you want me to stay here with you and bunch of other people " I snapped at him . His eyes started changing into the deepest black I ever seen in my life. His body started shaking rapidly . I looked at him and I felt guilty and mad for making him so angry with me . " I'm sorry " I said sheepishly .

What the hell is going on right now ? I never said sorry to anyone especailly a boy . I really feel weird right now. Some one call the dog pound take me in give something to drink or anything . I never fell like this before.

' Did you just call us a dog ' my wolf growled.

I looked at him again his eyes were back to normal and he wasn't shaking any more . He mustv'e calmed down .  " I have to go. " He let go of my hand willingly and I walked off into the woods .

After walking for hours I decided to go wolf I carried my bag in my mouth while I ran looking for some where to rest for a while. I geuss you can call me a lone wolf then. I came across a lake and stopped for a drink. Looking at my reflection in the water I could see my wolf form. I have to say I look pretty damn good . Nice flowing silver - gray fur and my eyes were a warm soothing purple. In human form I have black hair that went past my shoulders and my eyes were a blue with the slightest touch of green in them .

I lowered my head and drank for a few minutes. Until a howl filled my ears I quickly stopped and held my head up. Then I was howling back responding .

' Good now go to him  ' my  wolf said calmly for a change.

I obeyed and followed the howling to only find my so called mate standing there waiting for me . greeting me he nudged me on my side . I rubbed my body against his greeting him back. He licked my face . I layed down on my side and he fallowed laying next to me. I slowly drifted to sleep next to him feeling safe and warm.

Maybe being a wolf isnt all that bad I could get use to this.