Chapter 3

' Aliah wake up ' A voice filled my head .

' Five more minutes ' I said back falling asleep again.

' Alright tell that to the big ass wolf thats been growling at me for the past few minutes '

Okay that woke me up . I stood up on all fours and stood my ground nobody messes with my friends but me . I looked at the wolf it was him . Why the hell wont he leave me alone . I growled at him and started to snap my teeth . Then another growl joined me . I looked and saw Josh he's a good friend . Shut up Aliah focus .

Soon enough other growls joined and it wasn't me or Josh or him. I looked back at him and saw other wolves behind him . They were formed in a V shape . Damn we're screwed.

' What are you doing with him ? ' that voice was so soothing yet upset while it ran through my head.

' You stay the hell out of my head and that's none of your damn buisness ' I snapped back

He growled giving commands to the other wolves and they attacked but it wasn't me .They went after Joshua . I was to late they had him pinned to the ground one holding his neck and the other holding him down. Okay now I'm officially pissed.

' Let him go now ! '

' Come with me and I'll will '

' I'm not leaving without Joshua so if I come he comes '

' Fine just come deal'

'deal '

I wish I was human formed or some fingers will be crossed . And trust me his little heart will be broken .

' Let him go '

The other wolves let go of Josh and went to him. I was so pissed at him right now he hurt my friend and forces me to come with him . Thats some serious bull crap.

' Josh you okay '

' Yeah are you ? '

' Yes look when we get to his pack house I have a plan to get away '

' Alright '

We trailed behind him and the other muts until we reached the pack house . I actually felt invited there but it was a weird feeling its like  I wanted to stay there. But I totaly love being free and wild. The others wolves went their seperate ways and we followed him into the house and upstairs to his room.

He changed back to human form and slid on some basketball shorts he actually looked hot. Plus his body was like WOW. He threw Josh some shorts and he turned back to human form as well . I had no clothes and I wasnt changing back in front of them no way.

He looked at me weirdly . I growled at him but not a mean growl.

" You need to shift back I have clothes for you " He said sweetly.

That tone of voice was a complete game changer. I shook my head no .

" You can change in the bathroom behind you I put your clothes in there "

I just shook my head. I walked in the bathroom and shifted back. I missed my human form plus my awesome hair I get to play with . I slid the shorts and the tank on and pulled my hair into a ponytail letting my bangs hanger over my right eye . I still had my purple streeks in my hair. I walked into a room full of tension . The boys were glaring at eachother with mean looks.