cheater! Natsu x Reader

The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on for so long.

    You were sitting on a bench while at your favorite park, watching as Natsu was busy sucking off another woman's face. It disgusted you, no doubt, but you weren't as "hurt" as many people probably would've thought. You expected it. If you're still not up to date on what's going right now, your boyfriend (Natsu) is cheating on you. You've been suspecting it for awhile now, you just weren't sure on with who. Oh well, now you know. The most thing that shocked you most is that the mystery woman was Erza. You would've never guessed that one. Game well played.

You were mad about the whole cheating situation but what made you the angriest is the fact that Erza was supposed to be your bestfriend, not to mention, YOU introduced the two of them to each other at a party awhile back. How disrespectful is that? You didn't even have a clue that her and Natsu had decided to exchange numbers and stay in contact with each other. It disappointed you after finding out he was having an affair because you really did think he was better than that, both of them actually. Guess not.

You stand up from the bench you had been sitting on and walked over to the two. You fake coughed to catch their attention and when they both looked your direction, you spoke, "I hope you don't expect to come home to open arms and a girlfriend, Natsu. It seems you have more important plans." You sarcastically say, narrowing your eyes towards Erza. You motion to her next, "And you. I thought you would've at least had enough self respect and decency to not mess around with MY boyfriend in a public place. You know, like this PUBLIC park." The shocked look on her face she held was as clear as day. She puts her head down like a dog that just got scolded and whispers an "I'm so sorry." You roll your eyes at this, you didn't care if you hurt her feelings or not because she obviously didn't take yours in consideration. "I'm gonna miss our girls day outs, movie nights, sleepovers, all of that but-" Before you could continue, you were cut off by Erza, grabbing your wrist, not quite enough to hurt though. "Y/n, what are you saying?" She choked out, her lip quivering. "I'm saying we can't be friends. If you were actually, truly, genuinely my friend, you wouldn't have did this to me." You reply, pulling your arm back.

Your Point of View:

At this point, Erza had her face buried in her hands, crying her eyes out. Which is obviously causing people passing by to give the three of us strange looks and double glances. I sigh, before things get physical between any of us, I think it's time to head out, it's not worth it.

"Woah, woah, woah wait Y/n, where are you going? It was a mistake!" I hear Natsu call out as I'm walking away, I stop and turn around before saying, "Yeah. You're right." I walk back towards him, causing him to smile. "We were a mistake, yeah?" I say as I shove my middle finger in is face and start walking away again.

As I'm walking away I'm still in ear-shot distance and I overhear Erza saying "I hope you're happy with yourself." Which Natsu then replied, "You still gave into the kiss." His reply made me super irritated but I shake my head and keep walking. Karma will get him. *Another reference haha* I smirk as I heard a loud slap echo throughout the air. I crossed the street and soon here someone in heels running towards me, already knowing it's Erza to try to "Make things right".