Cheater! Armin x reader

This world has always been hell.

"Y/n wake up."

"Hm?" You mumble, shifting your body towards the direction of the voice, pushing your face deeper underneath the pillow.

"I'm heading out." The soft voice you recognized to be Armin said while caressing your hand, making you open your eyes and sit up. "I thought today was a free day for you?" You ask rubbing your eyes and covering your mouth when a yawn lets itself out. You glance towards the window and see that the sky is just now barely even getting any light to it, it was probably only around 4or 5 in the morning.

"Oh um well captain told me to meet him in the courtyard for some extra training, I should be back by noon though, maybe." Armin replies shrugging his shoulders and giving you a small smile. You move around in a few positions until you find one that's comfortable enough.

"Oh okay, um no worries, be safe." You sigh and throw the covers back over your head, a few seconds later you hear the door close and the automatic lock click right after. You sigh again as half of you was disappointed while the other half wasn't suprised that Armin hadn't given you a kiss goodbye , an 'I love you' or anything in that sort like he used to do, he doesn't bother to show any affection at all anymore but of course you've been too nervous to say anything which has led to him getting by with it.

After awhile of laying in bed and not able to fall back to sleep being so lost in your thoughts, you decide to get up and take a walk. You get up and brush your hair down to make sure you're at least a little presentable before leaving your room and making your way down the hall. On your way to the kitchen, you see Levi coming from the opposite end, when you cross paths you do a quick salute, "Hey heichou" you grin and he rolls his eyes at the nickname but responds with "Hello Y/n"

You began to walk away and go about your day until something dawned on you, "um wait, captain?" You call out to Levi whom stops and turns around, signaling for you to continue. "I thought you were training Armin again today? You ask and he scrunches his face in confusion. "What? Arlert hasn't been under training in over a month." Levi replies and right then and there the Earth stops, you don't even know what to think about this. You take one more glance at Levi who is still looking at you as if he's waiting for an explanation but you slowly turn around and walk off.

You immediately go on a hunt for Armin, demanding a reason for all of this. You didn't know if you should be upset or mad at him for very obviously lying to you but you had no idea where to even find him, that was until you passed a very nervous looking Eren.

"Eren! Have you seen Armin anywhere?" He opens his mouth to say something then just shakes his head, you groan in flusteration and continue walking until Eren calls out your name, making you pause and turn around. "Labatory B" is all he says before giving you a sad smile and turning the corner. You worry increased now that Eren seemed like he was hesitant on telling you Armin's whereabouts so you hurry towards where Labatory B would be.

After finally getting to the lab, you see that the door is closed, you try to open it but it's locked. Fuck.

You turn around and push your back against the door, closing your eyes, getting more and more flustered by the second. Someone clearing their throat in front of you makes you jump and you open your eyes to see Levi standing in front of you, one hand on his hip and the other dangling a set of keys in front of you. He nods his head to the right, telling you to move out of his way and once you do, he inserts one of the keys into the lockhole and unlocks the door as quietly as he can.

"Caption? What are you doing, did you follow me?" You ask, crossing your arms over each other. "Shut up, I'm being nosey, I want the tea too." Levi replies, making you mentally facepalm and shake your head.

He slides the door open and you guys both enter down the long white hallway until you get to the opening of the room and that's when you see it. Armin and Annie are quite literally sucking each other's faces off on one of the cots. It doesn't take long for them to notice the both of you standing there. Levi stands there, giving the couple the dirtiest look you've ever seen; if looks could kill, they'd be six feet under right now. Meanwhile you're standing there shocked, hands covering your mouth and tears running down your face.

Armin runs over to you, doing what every other cheater does when they've been caught, trying to yell out 100 different excuses and apologies. You push him away from you but he keeps invading your space, "Come on Y/n, we were just playing around, it didn't mean anything." Armin says shrugging, pulling you again, "Get off of me Armin."

"Yeah it hasn't meant anything the entire month and a half we've been doing this Y/n." Annie mocks in a babyish voice, rolling her eyes. "Alright alright, I think that's enough, let's go
Y/n we're leaving." Armin says a bit loudly as he suddenly jerks you by your arm towards the door. Before you even have time to open your mouth and say anything, Armin is slammed against the wall next to the doorway leading out. You move back from the sudden action and find that Levi has Armin pressed up against the wall, both arms behind his back; restraining him in a rather painful angle.

"I don't know who you think you are, but you better learn your place. You will be cleaning the stables for 2 months straight- actually better yet, since you seem to think putting your hands on women is ok, you can have another 2 months with the horses. That is FOUR months cleaning the stables and if you get lazy even 1 day, you will have double that. Do you understand me Arlert?" Levi growls out to Armin, leaving him practically shaking in his boots. lmao

Armin only struggles in response, leaving Levi to pull his body away from the wall and slam it back against it, "I said, do you understand me?" Levi says in a low threatening tone, Armin quickly nods his head followed with a "yes sir". He drops Armin to the ground and tells him to get to work, Annie is nowhere to be found so taking that into consideration, she probably got scared of any possible punishment and ran out.

Levi turns and looks at me, "Follow me brat" he mumbles as he walks past me and out the door. I wipe away any tears that are still on my face and began to follow him. "Where are we going?" I ask him, keeping my eyes focused on the ground. "Tch. If you're going to be sad, you need to at least be sad on a full stomach. Now come on, I'm getting you food." He replies rolling his eyes once more, I give him a small smile, knowing he's trying to make me feel better but he just doesn't understand how to do it.

"Thank you, that's very kind of you." You say him gratefully only to get a response of,

"Shut up and don't speak of this."