cheater! Sebastian x Reader

Clever as the devil & twice as pretty

    I heard odd noises coming from inside of Sebastian's room late in the night, I was heading back to my room after retrieving a glass of water from the kitchen when I passed by my beloved Sebastian's door

I heard odd noises coming from inside of Sebastian's room late in the night, I was heading back to my room after retrieving a glass of water from the kitchen when I passed by my beloved Sebastian's door. That's the moment I heard the noises, causing me to pause in my footsteps. They say curiosity killed the cat, but I couldn't help myself as I pressed my ear against the wooden door, listening carefully. It sounded like muffled moaning. Of all the scenarios that could play out, the worst one came to mind.

He wouldn't cheat... No, he isn't like that.

Of course now I began to overthink the fact that Sebastian has been being distant for the past week now. What if he really was have an affair? I needed to know.

I place my hand on the door handle and turn it, slowly pushing the door open and hoping for the best. I didn't even have to take a second glance to see what was happening here.

Sebastian's hand was intertwined with hers, Beast held against his body, his head buried in the crook of her neck. I could tell hickeys were already scattered everywhere across her frame. She glanced up and was the first to notice me standing in the doorway. I expected her to start panicking, scurrying away from Sebastian and their position as quickly as possible, but no. She didn't run off or anything in the sorts, she just continued to let Sebastian devour her happen while smirking.

"So is this the reason you've been acting so cold towards me Sebastian?" He froze and quickly looked up, wide eyes and mouth agape. He looks shocked for a minute before pushing Beast away from him. "Wait. Y/n, hear me out." He says standing up, fixing his wrinkled shirt while rushing towards me, I put my hands out in front of him as if it was going to put an invisible wall in between us. "Do not touch me after you just had your hands all over her." I hiss out at him as tears run down my face.

Beast pushed herself off the bed and stepped forward, getting closer to me. "Hmm," She hummed, "Poor girl, I pity you, truly." She said as she stood there, tapping her chin as if she was thinking about something, although I knew she was just being a sarcastic. She eyed me up and down before stepping even closer, a little too close for my liking. "You're too stupid-" She laughed, "I guess you could say he was under a love spell. My plans always work out great." She laughed once more. I furrowed my eyebrows, tilting my head slightly to the side, confused. She smirks as she wraps her arms around Sebastian's arm, leaning her head on his shoulder. I shook my head in disbelief and hurry out of the room before I started crying again.

Sebastian's Point of View :

I yank my arm away from Beast, shooting her a cold glare before pushing past her to find Y/n, not even acknowledging the fact that she dramatically threw herself down on the floor. I run to Y/n's room, not there. I make my way to the bathroom down the hall and open it, not there. I'm getting worried and start to run down the stairs to the 1st floor while yelling for Y/n. I feel hopeless until I remember the place she always goes to whenever she's feeling down or upset. I make my way to the garden and finally find Y/n sitting on a bench, backing facing me as she's looking at the planted patch of Carnations in front of her. Knowing those are her favorite, I smile. I didn't really know how to approach her so instead I just walk over and sit down next to her. She glances at me before looking away and slightly turning her body away from me, I feel a little sting in my heart as does this.

"Please my love, Beast had me under some sort of spell." I say, grabbing her hands and turning her towards me. She looks up at me with red, puffy eyes. "You're a demon Sebastian, how did you fall under this so-called spell?" She says as she wipes tears from her eyes, which only hurt me more to see her in this state.

"And she's an Akanishi, you can never know what they're capable of."

*If anyone gets this Enchanted in Moonlight reference, I love you forever.*

Y/n looks back down and she looks as if she's contemplating something. I stay staring at her waiting for her to either look back up or say something.

She jumps as the loud boom of thunder striking the air pulls us both out of our thoughts. I glanced down at the Carnations and pick one from the flower patch, placing my hand on her chin and guiding her to look at me. I move her hair behind her ear on one side as I place the picked flower behind her ear, caressing her cheek as I pull my hand back. I smile at her, until it begins to rain. Wonderful, I sigh.

I take my jacket off, putting it over her shoulders along with wrapping my arm around her, pulling her closer against me as I lift us up and walk her back to the mansion. Beast must've been making her way downstairs because when we walked in, she was stopped at the top of the stairs.

I pull Y/n closer to me as I glare up towards Beast. She only smirks in return.

Beast began to start speaking in gibberish, none of it made sense until my eyes widened in realization that she was casting a spell. I don't know what kind though because she was speaking in Akanishi tongue. I can hear Y/n's heart beat through her chest and I knew she was terrified.

I needed to stop her. I look at Y/n and she looks up at me, a worried look in her eyes. I give her a reassuring smile,

"I love you and I'm going to take care of this." I say as I let go of her and turn around towards Beast.

"It's too lateeee." A woman's voice sings out as it echoes throughout the entire mansion, I widen my eyes as I'm frozen in place, I physically cannot move and I'm forced to watch as Beast raises her left hand and it looks as if she's holding fire in her hand. She's going to burn Y/n alive and I can't do anything but watch and listen to her screams.

"Oh shut up." A new voice chimes in behind Beast, before she can turn around she's pushed down the steps by no other than Ciel Phantomhive. There's a thump after each step she hits and when she finally hits the floor all her limbs are twisted in irregular directions and her neck was snapped in the process.

Y/n and I could move again and we both look up at the young master, shocked.

"Well now that's taken care of, care to run me my bath, Sebastian? I was getting impatient." Ciel says with a smirk while brushing off imaginary dirt off of his clothes.

Your Point of View:

Well that was VERY unexpected. Sebastian and I look at each other shocked, I try not to laugh until Sebastian giggles. I look at him and we both go wide-eyed and he covers his mouth like it was going to take what he just did back. We then both busted out laughing and I could Ciel standing at the top of the steps with a small, but genuine smile.

Sebastian then straightens himself up, turns to Ciel and bows. "Of course, Master." Ciel nods his head and begins making his way towards what I'm assuming is the bathroom, "Very well."

I smile at the thought of it usually being Sebastian who saves the day, but this time, it was Ciel.

Author's Note:

For anyone wondering about the akanishi part or what it is, it was an Enchanted in Moonlight reference. Which if you don't know what that is, you should definitely do you & your eyes a favor by searching it up!!! You won't regret it ;p

Also, if you don't mind & you want to, follow me on ig (instagram) @x0trinityx . Thank you :)