Cheater! Mikasa x reader

The world is merciless, and it's also very beautiful.

  I raise myself into a sitting position to stretch before getting out of bed and heading to the kitchen hoping to find my girlfriend, Mikasa

  I raise myself into a sitting position to stretch before getting out of bed and heading to the kitchen hoping to find my girlfriend, Mikasa. The last I've seen of her was sometime earlier yesterday. I was out almost all day running errands and when I got home she was leaving, mumbling something about needing to speak to Annie about something important. I didn't necessarily think she meant she was vanishing for the rest of the night, then again ever since Annie has been exposed on being the female titan, I can't doubt that Mikasa is probably trying to gather up as much information as she can get, they were really close friends after all.

Hours and hours pass in the day. I check the time and was suprised to find that it was already pushing 6:30 pm so I decided I was going to take a trip to the chambers, where they're currently keeping Annie locked up. I was growing impatient and wanted to find out what was taking so damn long. I walked through town and started making my way to the destination at hand. I was halfway there before a loud ear-piercing siren started going off, making the entire town go into complete lockdown. Homes, shops, taverns, everything began closing down one by one. I see the Survey Corps start to emerge from different places, one familar face lands down in front of me.

"Hey Eren, what's going on?" I asked the messy haired brunette standing in front of me. "Annie has escaped. The weird thing is that there's no evidence of her using physical force to get out, someone had to of unlocked her." He explained uneasily. My mind instantly went to Mikasa. What? No, she wouldn't betray everyone like that.

My thoughts are suddenly interrupted as a loud ROAR is heard from the distance. Eren and I turn around just in time to see Annie, in titan form of course, running towards us until she jumps completely over us, heading towards the entrance of the wall. Eren reacts quickly and shoots his grappling hooks at her, while they're attaching themselves on her shoulder, he pulls himself up and practically flies towards her.

Eren's POV

  I boost myself up and land on Annie's shoulder, taking my blades out, it's like she doesn't even notice I'm up here- or she doesn't care? I look to my right and start to make my way over to the nape of her neck, but before I could reach her I hear a yell behind me and turn to see Mikasa diving for me, "Mikasa!?" I yell as I try to dodge and move out of her way but she takes no pity and forcefully shoves me causing me to stumble back and fall off of Annie.

Everything seems to go in slow motion and then I come to an abrupt stop. Oh yeah, I'm still connected to the wires and harness. Hah. Eren-1 : Mikasa-0. I say in my head victoriously as I start pulling myself up again, only a little bit faster this time. Apparently not fast enough because I see Mikasa's head peak over from the back of Annie's shoulder and slashes through the only thing holding me up and this time, I really do fall.

Your POV

I watch intently as Annie continues walking, following from a little distance behind as Eren is still hanging on for dear life. It really did scare me half to death when he fell, I thought he was done for. I watched as he continued to try to pull himself up before it look as if someone slashed through his wire completely. Someone was definitely helping Annie. I run towards the direction I knew Eren had fallen in, seeing as he roughly collided on top of a random roof and began rolling down it. Fortunately, he soon regained his balance and managed to land on his feet before he hit the ground.

"Eren, my God, are you okay?" I ask as I place my hands on his shoulders to make sure he's steady. "Yeah, I'm good, but Mikasa..." He trailed off looking towards the direction Annie went. "What about her? Is she okay? Please tell me she's not hurt!" I panic, tears starting to form in my eyes. "No no (Y/n), she's okay, but it's her. She's the one helping Annie." Eren says as he starts checking his ODM gear.

"What no... I have to go." I say as I make my way to the stables just outside the wall. "(Y/n) wait, where are you going?" Eren asks as he follows close behind. "Find Armin, make sure he's fine." I reply. Before he can protest I jump on my horse and yank the reins, holding on tightly as my horse, (H/n) takes off running. After a bit of riding, I can see the forest line in the distance and luckily for me, I run into no other titans along the way.

I slow my horse down to a walking pace as soon as we cross the forest border. I look around for any signs of the two women being here, which I don't, until I hear voices. Female voices to be precise. I need to find out why Mikasa did this, why should would betray us and put all of her friends and family in danger, why should would put me in danger. I slow (H/n) to a stop and quietly get off him, beginning to head towards the two voices. By now it was sundown and getting pretty dark. The smell of a fire invaded the air and soon I could see the smoke and flames from behind a thicker bush. I quietly make my way over to a nearby tree, being extra careful to not step on a twig or anything that could give away my position. I peek around the tree and immediately recognize the two people sitting by the camp. None other than Annie and Mikasa.

I crouch back down behind the tree and turn my body so I can still slightly see and hear what they're saying, but keeping a low profile in the shadows so they don't see me. Mikasa is standing behind Annie who sits on a fallen tree, rubbing her shoulder and I notice that Annie is bleeding pretty badly. I remember when Eren shot the ODM gear into her shoulder while she was still in titan form, that must've been what happened. "Are you alright?" Mikasa asks as she moves in front of Annie and kneels down. "I'm fine, thank you for helping me get out of that shit hole." She replied and shot a small smile at Mikasa. "Of course, anything for the woman I love." She says as she tilts Annie's face up and gives her a small kiss on the lips.

Suddenly a feeling of dread hit me straight in the chest. I wanted to cry, yell, scream and confront them, but I knew I couldn't. It wasn't anywhere near a good idea. I wipe my eyes with the sleeves of my sweater and cover my mouth with my forearm to muffle any noise from escaping. I jump as I'm grabbed from behind and a hand seals itself over my mouth. I think about how I'm going to be able to get out of this person's hold quietly until I recognize the scent of said person. The aroma of a clean, sorta minty pine forest hits my nose and I immediately know who it is. The hands release me and I turn to meet no other than the steel-grey colored eyes of Levi Ackerman. He puts a finger up to his lips in a 'shh' like motion, I nod.

Levi reaches behind him and pulls out a silver crossbow, pointing it straight at the head of our unsuspecting blonde occupant. I place my hand on the top of the crossbow and gently push it down. He gives me a dissatisfied look and whispers "What are you doing?" Very obviously irritated. "Just let me talk to them, please?" I ask and before he can even object I stand up, walking into the semi-clearing that they're residing in. Both of them quickly stand up and get into a defensive stance. "Calm down guys, I'm just here to talk." I say, showing my hands to prove I don't have a knife or something. "There's nothing to talk about, leave us alone." Annie growls out as she takes a step toward me. Anger begins to fill me as I look over at Mikasa to see that she's shooting me the same murderous glare that Annie is.

"I just need to understand," Yet I didn't even manage to get out the rest of the sentence before Mikasa slams me on the ground and starts choking me. I struggle as I try to pull her hands away from me, clawing at anything on her I can reach. My throat is completely closed to any and all accessible air when suddenly the pressure is lifted from my neck and I roll over on my hands and knees, coughing and gagging. I look over to see Levi and Mikasa rolling around on the ground. I began to stand up, trying to quickly regain my breath and process what had just happened.

Levi punches Mikasa straight in the nose, knocking her out and angering Annie in the process as she pounces on him. I scatter to my feet and run over to the two fighting. Annie hearing my approaching footsteps whips around and swings her fist, colliding it with my jaw making a loud pop noise. I stumble back holding my face, damn she's strong. I noticed a figure jumps from a tree above, landing in front of me.
"You're not touching her or Levi." I recognize the voice to be Eren's and sigh out in relief. The last thing I see is Eren raising his sword at Annie before everything darkens and I fall back.