cheater! Gray x Reader (pt. 2)

Requested by all2718

Round 2

Timeskip Forward:

Timeskip Forward:

    It was exactly 6 months ago that Gray and I broke up on our anniversary due to him cheating. Since then we've worked on ourselves and each other so we could try again and make it work. In other words, I decided to give him a second chance, probably not the smartest thing to do but I really wanted this to work between us. I was going to his place to pick up my purse because I left it there the night before without realizing. I tried calling and texting but no answer, of course my mind immediately fills with doubt and worry considering last time. I grip my steering wheel harder, sighing and shaking my head. Just think positive thoughts Y/n.

I pulled into his driveway, relieved to see there wasn't any other car in the driveway like last time, besides his. I'm just overthinking, everything's fine between us.

I walk up to the door and bent down to get the spare key that he leaves underneath his welcoming mat that he told me about. Seeing that he wasn't in the living room nor the kitchen, I figured I'd check his bedroom. That's where I left my purse anyways. I make my way down the hallway, making sure to be quiet just in case he was napping and I didn't want to wake him. At least that's what I was telling myself... I got to his room door, took a deep breath, opened it and walked straight in. What I see instantly gives me Déjà vu.

Gray was on top of another female, kissing her while his hand was trapped in between her legs.

"Are. You. Freaking. Kidding. Me!?" I yelled the last part kind of loud out of frustration. Gray jumped off of her and went straight into panic mode. "Oh, who's that baby?" The girl moaned, reaching out of the bed to pull him back down with her. "His gir- well now ex girlfriend, slut." I say grinding my teeth together as I grabbed her by her hair and threw her out of the open window, which she landed in random dog poop.

"Ok so what's your excuse this time? Hm?" I say as I turn around towards him, hands on hips and tapping my foot impatiently on the ground. I was really trying to keep my temper down which is nearly impossible at this point. Gray just looked down ashamed, which I roll my eyes at. He finally looked up and said, "I guess I have no excuses... I just thought two would be better than just one but I guess I was wrong." He looked at me kinda shrugging and shoved his hands in his pocket. How dare he? "You're a pig." I mumble, grabbing my purse off the shelf and starting to walk out. This was a waste of time.  "Y/n, don't leave me- Um, again. I need you to breath, to live." He says, latching himself unto my leg overdramatically.

"Well I guess you won't be living then." I say as I kick him off and get into my car, zooting away.

Bye Gray, I don't like pigs. Oink oink hoe.

Author's Note -

I know I had a bunch of people requesting for a part two to this one but the person I tagged at the very top of this chapter is the very first person who requested it & they also messaged me privately abt it ♡ No hard feelings for anyone I didn't tag I obviously didn't want to tag every person who asked for it because for one, that would've been super time consuming & two, it would've took up a bunch of space so I jus figured I'd tag the very first person, but kudos to all who requested, I appreciate it :)