cheater! Mikasa x Reader x Eren

Requested by - Katsukii-Bakugo

I'm standing alone, no way, calling out your name.

    Everyone and probably even the titans knew by now that Mikasa and I were dating

    Everyone and probably even the titans knew by now that Mikasa and I were dating. It was a newer relationship, a couple of months or so. Everything seemed to be going really good, she would publicly give me attention, gave me lots of love, which who wouldn't want to have that with their significant other?

I loved her so much and I thought that she felt exactly the same way; that was until I walked into her "study session" as she would call it, with Farlan. I always had a bad vibe when I was around him but I just couldn't really put my finger on it, so I never really thought anything of it, but now I think it's pretty obvious. If this is what they call studying, then in this case I guess they were studying stances and positions.

Flashback -

"Mikasa, sorry to bother you, I know you told me not to-" I stopped mid sentence as I stare at the two "studying" on a desk. Mikasa's eyes went wide as she looked over her bare shoulder at me. "Oh! Uh, Y/n I can explain! I-it was his fault!" She yells as she moves off of Farlan and ran out of the room half naked. Well I was definitely not going to buy that sorry excuse. I looked over at Farlan, who just sat up awkwardly, I could tell her took a big gulp. He pulled his pants up and stood to his feet, he glanced at me and adverted his eyes down to the floor as if it was calling his name.

I step closer to him, now standing in front of him and get in his face for a split second, staring him down. As expected, he cowers down in fear, repeatingly apologizing to me. It takes two to cheat, they knew what they were doing.

End of Flashback

    It has been about a week since that whole incident happened with catching Mikasa and Farlan and I haven't really came out of my room that much at all, let alone talk to anyone. Many of my friends have tried to get me to come out, even captain Levi tried to convince me by offering no chores for two months straight. I know he was super surprised when I politely declined his offer.

I hear a soft knock at the door, knocking me out of my thoughts. I haven't even let my two roommates, Sasha and Ymir come in at all. I wasn't really sad. I got over it really quick actually, I guess I was just ashamed and embarrassed that I was so stupid. I didn't want to face everyone yet and be bombarded with questions and hugs and what not. Another knock hit the door. I didn't respond, hoping whoever it was would think I was asleep or something, but this specific person knew better.

"Y/n, please come out. I miss you and so does everyone else." I immediately recognized that voice to be Eren's. My heart skipped a beat, Eren was my bestfriend. I've always had feelings for him but I know he would never feel the same about me because he only saw me as family. If you're wondering why he hadn't checked on me before now, I heard he was out on an expedition with Hanji for one of her experiments. He must've just got back today and heard what had happened.

"I can't, I'm sorry."

"Yes, you can. Please just let me in."

The tone of his voice and soft speaking told me he was worried about me. I started to realize that I've been selfish. I've only been caring for my feelings and nobody else's. The least I could do was let him in. I stood up and opened the door slowly, being almost immediately englufed into a huge bearhug. A familiar spark lit up in my chest, and suddenly, somehow, Eren made all the negative feelings completely leave my body.

He smiled at me after he closed the door so I quickly leaned over to peck his cheek making his face turn a darker red.

"Sooo, what did I miss?"

He shoots me a big toothy grin.

"What?" I laugh.

"Ohh, you know, the usual. Just preparing myself the right way to ask you out."

I was shocked, but this was the moment I realized who's kiss was the realest, and it was definitely Eren's.