Chapter 10:When oil and water mix

Gab:

I beat her in the race.I kissed her."Why,are you doing this!" She protested.I didn't say anything.I just left with a scowl on my face.I started my car and drove home.As I head to my room.I felt my heartbreaking.I punched the wall to let out my anger and jealousy.I opened up my balcony and laid down on my bed."Gab?" a familiar voice called out."Yeah,Who's that?" I asked."It's Aurea." The voice replied."Aurea!What are you doing here?" I asked."I just wanna say sorry for what happened today." She replied."It's alright.I should be the one saying sorry." I told her.She was scanning the room when she saw my knuckles bleeding."What the fuck happened to you?" She asked."I punched the wall." I replied."Why?" She asked again."Nothing." I replied while rolling my eyes."You're lying.Tell me the truth." She demanded."Fine,I punched the wall because of you.I like you! You just can't see it." I replied shouting and with hesitation."I'm sorry,But I gotta tell you something." she said."What is it?" I asked."I like you,too." she replied."Wait,So you like me?" I asked in disbelief."Yeah,I like you." she replied."But what about Tyler?" I asked."We're over.He said it's alright." she replied."Give me a minute." I told her."Yeah." she told me.After a minute of composing myself."Aurea Adrienne Carts,Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked."Yes,Gabriel Robert Spring!" she answered without hesitation.I jumped with glee.

Aurea:

"Aurea Adrienne Carts,Will you be my girlfriend?" Gab asked."Yes,Gabriel Robert Spring!" I answered without hesitation.He jumped with glee.After that,His lips were on mine.He kissed me much tender.His arms were on my waist and mine's on his hair.Then,He broke the kiss."Je't aime" he said to me,which means I love you."I love you too." I told him."I gotta go it's already midnight." I told him."I'll go to your house tomorrow." he said.Then,He kissed my temple and said goodbye.