Chapter 2:The MOST Annoying Person

Aurea:

My friends and I decided to meet in the gate of the school."So are we going in?Or stay here?".Lynx asked.

"Come on, classes will start soon and Mr.Grier will be angry if we are going to be late in his class".I replied to Lynx's question.We all went to our locker.Gabriel with his cronies were there."You just want to be popular,bitch!"Juliana told me.They laughed and laugh and Gabriel teased me that I am a bitch."Never mind her,She's a slut".Selene told me.I was thinking to myself that I will never accept Gabriel's apologies."We went to our first schedule and guess who seats behind me.Juliana.Yay!.Now she's gonna annoy the hell out of me with her cronies:Rocky,Briana,Gabriel,Peter and Kira.Ugh,I swear Juliana and her Cronies are the most annoying people that ever existed.It was Mythology class when Juliana started annoying the hell out of me.So, I just got my sketch book and drew.I was also good in drawing.When I finish the drawing,I took a look and a familiar person appeared in my drawing.I just drew Mr. popularity.I ripped that page and tuck it behind the sketchbook.Juliana began telling me words but I didn't mind her.Finally,Mythology class is over.