Chapter 4:Compromise and Preparation

(The afternoon the next day)

Aurea:

Great!Detention with Mr.popularity can get any better?

"You know what,Aurea I think you're a nerd+a lesbian.'Gab insulted me.

"I am not a lesbian and I am not a nerd!,Besides what proof do you have?'I shouted at him with a deadly glare."Well you don't go to parties and I haven't seen you wearing a dress.'Gab replied

Well you never did wear a dress'My subconcious talking in my mind.

"Well Gab,I.Will.Prove.You.Wrong.'

"Yeah,you can come by at Jame's party." Gab challenged

"Well,okay.But what will happen when I prove you wrong? and If you or I mess up?" I questioned

"Then I will 50% lessen annoying you and I will do you a favor'He replied.

"But if I win you will just do me three favor and I will still 50% lessen of insulting you'.He added."And I'm gonna pick you up at your house to bring you in James' party."

We both agreed that compromise.After classes or I mean detention,I immediately cold Nicole,Cassey and Selene to help me prepare for the party.First we were of to the shop Flare and Glamour.They help me judge the dress.After an hour of judging,I finally got a Violet dress with a square neckline and kind of made my creamy skin in my back seen.I went out of the fitting room and I twirled.My friends were clapping their hands and I got a few catcalls from teenager boys that passed by."You look so hot'Selene complimented."Well,thanks but this makes me kind of uncomfortable because this is my first time to wear a dress.'I said."C'mon let's go give Gab a medicine of his own.'Nicole said."Nikki,we agree with you because Gab has to have a lesson.'Cassey agreed.After buying dress we went to my home to take a break.We were in my bedroom watching and eating oreos and Vanilla ice cream."What else do I need to know of Jame's party?'I asked.

"Well first you need to know he throws the most extravagant party.'Selene said

"Second enjoy.'Nicole told me

"Lastly,They drink alchoholic bevereges like wine,beer abd vodka.'Cassey said.

"Shit,I don't drink.What will I do?'I panicked.

"Easy,just get a small glass of wine only small so you wont get drunk.And besides,The wine is strawberry.So that's all remember just be yourself.'Nicole advised