Chapter 11:Good news!

(The Next day)

Aurea:

"So,What's new?" Cassey asked."Would you care to tell them?" Selene said while raising her eyebrows."Fine." I said with a defeated tone."So?"Janelle asked.Before I could speak,Selene blurted it out."SheAndGabAreDating."

"Why,You said it out before me.No fair! I whined."Yes,since you don't plan to tell us." Selene said."So now,would you mind if I'll be the one to tell them." I asked."Kay,Sure to tell us the details." Selene replied."Tyler and I broke up.Gab and I are dating." I told them.Again,they started a scream fest.My phone rang and saw the caller i.d.,It was Gab.I immediately press the answer button."Hello,Aurea is someone dying?,Are you hurt?Why is there plenty of screaming in your house?" He asked."No,I'm fine.Everything's fine.It's just that they freaked out when they asked me..What's going on and Selene blurted it out without my permission." I explained to him."Wait,Just a second." He told me and hung up."You fine,baby?" He asked."Yeah,You scared me." I told him."I'm so sorry if I startled you." he said while kissing my temple."Why,Won't they still shut up?" He asked me."I don't know but I'll tell them." I answered."No let me handle this." He said "Girls would you stop freakin' out about me and Aurea together."

I sighed.Finally they stopped screaming."You leavin,babe?" I asked him."I don't know.But if you want me to stay then I'll stay just to stop them screaming,Baby." He replied."Okay you can stay." I told him.He then gave me a peck on the cheek."So how's going with you and Zach?" Cassey asked Nicole breaking the ice."Not much.Still the same." She replied."Oh,Aurea would you mind if I leave?" Janelle asked."Yeah." I answered.