Chapter3:Lunchtime Madness?!

Aurea:

It was lunchtime we were heading to our table.

"Guys,Finally!My torment is over.'I told them.

"Whatever,Fat-ass!!"Gabriel shouted.

"What.the.Hell.Do.you.Want,Asshole!"I retorted."Calm down,Fat-ass."Gabriel teased."Whatever,Butt-head."I again teased.

"How dare you talk to him like that,Bitch!"Juliana interfered

"What do you think you are?Slut!"Selene insulted her.

After that,Chaos started while were exchanging insults when,

"4 of you in my office now!"Mr.Hat said angrily. We immediately went to his office."Who started this?!"Mr.Hat questioned."Gabriel started it." I immediately replied to Mr.Hat's question while pointing to him."Juliana and Selene you are dismissed."Mr.Hat said.

"Wait!,That's no fair."Gabriel whined.

"Yes,it is Mr. Gabriel Spring'.Mr.Hat told Gab."So let me get to the point.Mr.Spring why did you start the chaos?" Mr.Hat interrogated him."I didn't.Aurea started it.'Gab told Mr.Hat."Wait, I didn't started it.It's true that some class are torment because you and your cronies,ESPECIALLY Juliana,annoys the hell out of me.." I shouted at him.Then he shouted an insult and retorted at him."Ms.Carts and Mr.Spring will you both pls. stop swearing!Now both of you two hour detention tomorrow afternoon!"Mr.Hat scolded us."Yes,Mr.Hat." Gab and I said at the same time.