Chapter 1: Mr.Popularity

Aurea:

It was 5:00 o'clock in the morning when my alarm was ringing.I immediately got up,went to the bathroom to have a relaxing bath.I always wear jeans.I never wore a dress in school.I got a pink turtleneck sweater and a dark blue jean.I comb my platinum-blonde hair and tied it into a ponytail.I never wore makeup when going to school because I think that It'll ruin my violet eyes.I ate my breakfast and went to school.This was my same routine since I was 10.I never change school.But this year,mom convince me to be in the school Avalon High.My school was near my house so I walked to school.There was a girl who I ask the directions.I was lucky because we were in the same school.Her name was Selene.Selene was an old student so maybe she could help me in familiarizing some things at school.We arrive at school,and I met some new friends.They are: Janelle,Lynx,Kristian,Nicole,and Cassey.Kristian has an athletic body and blonde hair which was messed up sexily.He also had beautiful blue eyes.

I with my friends were on the way to our lockers when a boy teased me that I am a Fat-ass.They laugh and laugh at me.Finally,they left us alone.

"He's Gabriel,the most popular boy in the campus or also known as Mr.popularity.We call him Gab sometimes".My friend Nicole said.He's kind of handsome,too.The way those gray eyes twinkle makes me wanna stare at them the whole day.My subconcious was really messing up with me but too bad I like Kristian more.

"But we gotta warn you he's a womanizer,too.' Kristian warned.

Gabriel:

I was on my way to my locker when I saw the new student walking with her friends.My pals told me to teased her and I did.I regret teasing her.They told me that her name was Aurea.Aurea was the most beautiful girl I've seen in the campus.She has those platinum-blonde hair,and those sparkling violet eyes staring at me.I felt like I was shot by a cupid's arrow.I think I like her.It was already lunchtime when I saw her with her friends.We almost bumped with each other but I avoided it."So you like that girl,ey?''.Juliana,my popular friend or crony asked me."Come on,Gab.Let's tease that new student".Rocky said."Rocky,I think that Gab likes Aurea".Juliana told Rocky."You better not like her or else you'll lose your popularity".Rocky told me with a threatening glare.

Aurea:

I was peacefully walking home when I saw a familiar shadow.It was no other than Mr.Popularity or Gabriel."Hi Aurea, I'm so sorry for what happened today."Gabriel said with a melodramatic voice."It's all right".I replied.What I didn't know is that Gabriel was the boy next door.He was my neighbor since I was 10.Before he said goodbye to me he again told me sorry,then said goodbye.

Gab:

I said sorry but surprise that Aurea was my neighbor.I got to admit.I like her,Not like the other girls that I get to lay with.She's one of a kind and she was the neighbor that I rescued.