Chapter 5:Prove you Wrong

(The day of James' Party)

Aurea:

It was 3:15 in the afternoon classes went like a blur.Gab said that he will pick me up at 6:30 pm.I went home to prepare myself and took a bath.When I came out from my bath it was already 5:30 so I started applying make up when my phone rang.

'Hurry up we'll be late.' It was a message from Gab so I replied:

'Would you wait I'm getting ready.'

I immediately slip my dress and my heels.By the time I opened the front door,Gab was waiting for me leaning on his car.Well,I gotta admit he look handsome."You look GORGEOUS,Aurea." Gab complemented while emphasizing the word gorgeous."Well,you look handsome yourself." I complemented him back.He was staring at me with his sparkling grey eyes and I stare at him."Lets go?" He asked."Yes." I answered.We drove until we were in a mansion.Selene,Nicole and Cassey were true.This party is alchoholic and extravagant.Gab and I went inside.He went to get us drinks or should I say alchohol."You want some red strawberry wine?" Gab asked me and I said yes.I found Nicole,Selene and Cassey in the party and had fun with them.After a while I didn't know that I drank too much wine.I called Gab to drop me home.He ran into my direction because I was getting dizzy."What happened to her?" Gab asked my friends."She drank too much.". My friends said in unison."Well,I like you handsome." I flirted not knowing that I was drunk."Aurea,Would you mind your manners!" Selene shouted at me."Aurea,You are probably flirting with someone you told us you hate." Nicole said in a matter-of-fact tone."What I just saw him.And I think I already love him." I said not knowing what I was saying."You drank too much." Cassey said."Why are you saying that?,See I can walk." I tried to walk but failed.I attempted to walk again and fall down but I think Gab caught me in his arms.I swear I think,Selene just snorted."Well,I think you should go home." Gab told me."Wait,would you do me a favor." I whispered in a sexy tone."What?" He asked while whispering."Have a drink." I whispered back and gave him a glass of wine and have a toast with him.He drank the wine."I think you had enough." Selene said trying to convince me."Selene,I'm fine.Stop worrying and start partying." I told her.I was too drunk at that time."Gab,Can you kiss me?" I asked him."Ummm..no you are drunk and I don't think that's a good idea."he replied."Gab pls. drive Aurea back home.She is drunk and you are her neighbor." Selene said and I passed out.Gab drove me home but luckily my parents weren't home at that time.Gab carried me to my room.Then,the last thing I know that I fell asleep and I woke up with a pounding head ache.I saw myself in my room.I called Gab what happened but he said that I just passed out and that I should drink coffee to help lessen my hung over.

Gab:

Aurea passed out and I drove him off.Luckily,no one was at her home so I brought her to her room.I kissed her temple as I lifted her to her bed."I love you." I whispered.I went out of her room.I really love her but she hates me.If only I avoided Juliana and her cronies.Maybe it's not too late.I start avoiding them.