sebastian | perfect duo

|song: Lucky- Jason Mraz, Colbie Caillat & Carry You- Phillip Larue|

You were in your senior year of high school, more specifically, your final semester.

Most people were upset about leaving their friends and their homes, and although you were too, you would certainly miss the music program that had nurtured your creative mind. In this class you had met so many kind people that you loved so dearly and not only that but you were able to express yourself through every instrument. The moment you had joined guitar class during your freshman year you fell in love. Not long after that you joined the drum line and that's when you met Sebastian Stan.

He kept to himself most of the time but somehow the two of you gravitated towards each other throughout the football season and became very close friends. Although most people never really cared to make conversation with the Romanian, you gladly accepted his company when ever he was around. Sebastian was the one you would miss the most.

Of course you would never tell him, but you really really loved him. Not only was he your best friend but he was also the perfect gentleman and you always felt so safe when being around him. You felt that when you left for college he would forget about you and soon end up with someone else, which was more than likely. But for now you had to cherish every moment you would have with him.

It being your senior year and you had both completed nearly all your credits early on, the principal allowed you and Sebastian to be in multiple music classes and help your music teacher during the concert seasons.

Right now you were doing a soundcheck with all the instruments and microphones before rehearsal and making sure everything was working the way it should. In the middle of programming the lights for certain songs you heard the door bust open and Sebastian's steps and voice quickly made their way to the front of the stage.

"Y/N!! Where are you?" He yelled in the theater causing his voice to boom all around you.

"Up here in the sound booth Seb, and don't yell, the acoustics make you ten times louder." You laughed as you peeked your head out of the opening.

He smiled widely upon seeing your face and ran backstage to get up the stairs to where you were sitting. Sebastian bounced into the room and ran behind you and gave you a hug before plopping next to you.

"How are you doing today?" Sebastian asked you with his kind voice as you turned around to focus your attention on him.

"It was pretty boring until you got here, I've been stuck doing soundcheck since this morning. How are you Seb?" You smiled at him and sat down next to him and twirled your chair around a bit.

"I am honored that I could make your day better, and I'm feeling quite wonderful at the moment, wanna know why?" He pushed with a smirk on his face as you looked at him skeptically.

"Hm, I'm not sure anymore, that's a look of mischief if I've ever seen one."

"No, no, it's good I promise!" Sebastian quickly reassured you as he put his hand on your knee.

"Ugh, fine. Why?" You asked trying not to focus on where his hand was.

"Because Mr. Moore just assigned you a song to sing at the very end of the concert." He said with a huge smile on his face as he pulled his binder out of his backpack and showed you the lead sheet.

"Carry You?? Oh my god Seb that's my favorite song in the world... how did he know?" You asked him with a look of endearment on your face as you looked through the words and finally towards Seb.

"Oh he didn't. I did. And there's one more thing." You urged him to continue as he paused and looked at you. "We made it into a duet."

"You're gonna sing with me?!"