bucky | cuddles

|song: Good Together- HONNE|

(short fluff)

You and Bucky both had the morning off today. The two of you hadn't gotten to spend time together in who knows how long.

Bucky's arm snaked around your waist and pulled you closer into his side as he put his face in your hair. He held you there, taking in deep breaths, taking in your presence.

You opened your eyes and cuddled closer into his strong body and sighing softly.

He kissed your head and pulled you up to eye level.

"Good morning my love." Bucky said in a raspy yet gentle voice.

You placed a kiss on his nose before bringing your hand to cup his cheek and kissing his pouty lips.

"Morning babe."

Bucky smiled and kissed your nose, just like you had, and began to pepper your face with kisses. You squealed and tried to get away from his adorable attack.

He smiled at your failing attempts and stopped his rain of kisses, biting his lip, a habit he's formed over the years, just as you jumped on top of him and hugged him tightly.

"You're going to squeeze the life out of me baby. We wouldn't want that now would we?" He chuckled and you loosened your grip on his waist.

"No we wouldn't, that means no more cuddles from Bucky Bear." You teased with the nickname he hated. Bucky scrunched his nose and shook his head before hugging you close to his chest.

"That would be terrible, for both you and me."

You smiled and ran your hand through his now short hair as he soothingly ran his hands up and down your back before you both fell asleep again.

≧◡≦ ≧◡≦ ≧◡≦ ≧◡≦ ≧◡≦ ≧◡≦

cuddly!bucky fluff makes me so happy omg

don't forget to comment, vote and leave a request!