Three - "Consider yourself blamed"

The bright morning sun peeked through the curtains, turning the insides of my eyelids an orange color. I opened end my eyes slightly, a small yawn emitting from my lips. I immediately closed my eyes once the bright light poured into them.

Damn hangovers. I knew this would happen but I still drank a shit load of alcohol last night. I mean, think I did, considering the major pain in my head, and my need to throw up literally everything in my stomach, but I don't remember much of last night. I remember ditching that guy whose name I think was Kyle, and after that it's all just a big blur.

I slowly reopened my eyes, although the pain in my head became excruciating, I think I could endure it. My eyes scanned the room I was in, expecting to see my familiar white walls with pictures of my family and friends taped to it, but instead, it was a cream color, and the bed I was in was not my usual twin with a really old mattress.

The bed a was a queen, and it was extremely comfortable, as if I were laying on a cloud. The blankets smelled fresh and clean, but there was something else. This is definitely not my bedroom, and this one smells like sex.

Shit.

But wait, then that means......my eyes scanned down my body, only to find it completely bare. My dress, heels, and undergarments were scattered along the floor of what I have now noticed to be a hotel room. I'm in deep shit.

Wait, that sounds familiar. I specifically remember telling Kaitlin that "if I end up in deep shit like I did last time, I'm blaming it on her." Well, looks like this is her fault since she dragged me to the club in the first place.

I looked around the room, finding that no one else was here. They probably left already, leaving me in a hotel in which I had no idea where exactly it was, with no ride, and a massive migraine. How fucking kind of them. I mean, if you're gonna fuck me, the least you could do is wait until I wake up, but whatever. I'll get over it.

Pushing the covers down my body, I swung my legs over the side of the bed, inhaling deeply before standing up and lugging my legs in the direction of the bathroom.

My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when I saw how horrific I looked right now.

My mascara, eye shadow, and eyeliner had spread across the area around my eyes, making me resemble that of a panda. My lipstick had smeared across my cheek. All my cover-up had rubbed off sometime during the night.

My hair was a tangled mess. It had went from perfectly straight to my usual wavy hair over the night, and was sticking up in all directions. I tried running my fingers through it, but they only got caught on knots. If a discovered a rat living in here, I don't think I'd be surprised, honestly.

Let's not even get started on the hickeys on my neck. There were at least four, each big and purple. I'm going to have fun covering that up. I wouldn't be surprised if I had to use up a whole bottle of concealer for it. And seriously, what kind of guy leaves hickeys on a girl that's just a hook-up? A stupid one.

I sighed, realizing the mess I'm now in. I walked out of the bathroom, grabbing all of my clothes from the night before, then returned to the bathroom. I turned on the shower before stepping in, letting the steamy water run down my body, relaxing my muscles, and my mind.

•••••••••

When I was finished with my much needed shower since before I felt (and most likely smelt) like sweat, I put on my strapless bra and underwear that I wore last night. I didn't want to put them back on, but I don't think I really had a choice. I slipped back into my dress and picked up my heals and exited the bathroom.

Suddenly I thought struck me with the same impact as lightening. I had just had sex with a guy who I don't even remember what he looked like, therefor I don't know his name or anything. He was a complete stranger. And I had sex with him. This isn't like me. I had never had sex with anyone who wasn't Brandon before. I couldn't have been talking to him more than an hour. Man, I must have really been wasted if I let him take me to this hotel to fuck me. He might have told me his name, but with how intoxicated I was last night, it doesn't even matter because I don't remember it.