Twelve - Baby Talk

Crystal's POV

I sat in Justin's living room, with my legs spread out in front of me on his couch. My lips were still tingling from all the kissing I had just done, and my heart was still racing. It all happened so suddenly. One second I was hinting at the fact that I like him and the next, Justin's lips captured mine in the best kiss I had ever experienced. I felt something inside of me that I had never felt before; not even with Brandon, who I was "in love" with.

I don't really know how to describe what I was feeling at the time nor how I'm feeling now. It's one of those things that can only be understood if they are experienced for yourself. And god, I wish everyone could experience something as sensational and amazing and perfect as the kiss Justin and I shared.

When the whole thing was over-unfortunately-I took all the courage I could muster to admit my feelings for him. After that, I assumed he'd feel awkward because he didn't feel the same way and whatever relationship we had before would be ruined by those three words. But no, he said it back. He admitted that he liked me too and I'd be lying if I said my heart didn't pick up speed and feel like it was going to come up my throat.

On top of that, Justin went into a little speech about how he doesn't feel like he needs to be attracted to me because in a few months we'll have a baby together. That speech gave me the amount of reassurance I needed to know that everything is going to be okay.

While waiting for Justin to come down after recovering from the very heated make-out session we had just had, I was mentally preparing myself for the conversation that is about to take place.

The baby.

Although I've been waiting for us to talk about this, now that it is about happen, I don't even know what to say or where to even start. I'm not very good with conversations or people so this is difficult for me.

I already know that Justin wants to be in our child's life, so I don't need to worry about that. I'm just worried about how much he can be in our child's life. He as a busy and hectic life. I know that he'll most likely be traveling a lot because of his career. I don't want him to just come and go-even though he wouldn't be able to help it-I want him to be a full time father to our daughter or son, but I know that isn't possible unless he quits his singing career, which I will never allow to happen.

In short, things will not be easy.

I was interrupted from my thoughts and from staring into space when I heard Justin's footsteps coming down the staircase. My vision slowly came back into focus and I averted my gaze to Justin, who was now at the bottom of the stairs and heading towards the sofa I was currently laying on.

I looked up at him, "Did you fix your little problem?" I joked, smirking. He scoffed.

"Oh, trust me, it wasn't little," Justin said back. At first I didn't understand what he was saying, but a few seconds later it sunk in what he meant. My face blushed red and I buried my face in my hands.

Although it wasn't the topic of the conversation, somewhere in the back of my mind, my conscience was reminding me of how hard the whole parenting thing really is, especially how hard it'll be for me, having a celebrity as the dad and all. At all these thoughts, I suddenly felt my mood decrease. My mind was raging with worry after worry, and at any second I felt as if my head was going to explode. This conversation is going to harder than I envisioned it to be.

I felt Justin sit down on the couch next to me. I knew he sensed that there was something on my mind, and even though my face was still in my hands, I could tell he was looking at me. I exhaled a long breath, wanting all my thoughts and worries to just go away, even if it were for only a minute, I would be grateful.