I NEED OPINIONS. VERY IMPORTANT

well, I haven't updated this story in months. since maybe like September last year or maybe even before that. idk. I lost inspiration for this story and I'm scared of people I know in person finding it.

I know a lot of people love this story, but I need to know if any of you seriously want me to continue this. tell me if you do, or else I'm not gonna update this story anymore. I feel like I don't get enough feedback and therefor I have no motivation to write it.
I still have a lot of plans for this story and even half of the next chapter written. but if I feel like no one is actually appreciating what I take the time and energy to write, I won't do it.

I don't mean to come off as bitchy or unappreciative of the readers I have, but I seriously don't want to be writing something that only a handful of people are reading.

so, if you absolutely want to read more of this story, comment on this paragraph!!! I need to know lmao. I'm going to give it two weeks, and depending on how many comments I get will determine if i continue this story or not.

I love you all, and I appreciate every read and comment, I would just like to have more active readers before I write more.