Bestfriend

Jasmine -

"Bre imma fuck him and that bitch up he keep fucking with me " I said shaking my head .

"Girl your crazy ass is Seven months pregnant you don't need to be fighting " she said laughing I mugged her and took a bite of my sandwich .

"Forreal though but he just don't give a fuck like this lil duck bitch making you act like this twords your kids . " I said shaking my head .

"It's gone be ok .. " She said putting on her eye liner .

"We'll imma shower .. Do you wanna go to the appointment with me " I said she looked at me .

"Mike is com- "

"It's fine Bre .. I'll ask Nell " I said walking off a little sad I'm just really tired of depending on people and they just set me up for failure . I showered putting on my white marlin Monroe shirt and my black yoga

(skip appointment )

I was talking to Momma while she fixed my plate she's disappointed in Nell I asked him to come to the appointment he promised he would come to but he had to go shopping for Ashanti . I started eating when I was interrupted my Nel and Ashanti coming in the house . I took my plate and moved to the far side of the table away from them . Every time I come here comes his lying ass and his lil tramp .

"Moma you going to Miami with me and Ashanti " Nel said as he slurped on his ice tea .

"When "she said

"July 7th " he said I grew mad I wanted to bust out crying ... I have told him millions of time when the baby's were due . I didn't say nothing but my body grew hot .

"So you just forget "I said getting up whipping my tears they head shot twords me I stood up trying to stop crying maybe I needed this.

"Baby what's wrong " momma said I cried even more Nel just started at me .

"I h-hate you ... I shouldn't have ever came back ! I - I love-d y-you the baby's are due July 7th .. You just fucked me and forgot about me I shouldn't have did it ... You stay away from me . Every time you get around her you wanna front me you didn't tell her how we was cuddled up and you spent a night last month did you ? just stay away from me I 'll buy me and plane ticket and move back to Cali .. Momma I love you I 'll send you pictures of the baby's . " I said walking out. I got in my car hurrying home . I wasn't gonna move to Cali I'm just gonna move the fuck away from Nell . I stripped to my pantys and bra and climbed into bed and drifted off too sleep .

Nell pov )

I wrapped my arms around Ashanti as she whispered and sang .

"Baby " she said turning towards me

"Yea."

"I think you need to sit down and talk too Jasmine ... I grew up with out a father I know she just want you to be there for y'all sons " she said she was right but it wasn't her place .

"Ok go to sleep " I said she sighed and scooted closer to me falling asleep in my arms .

I woke up when I felt somthing leaking I looked over too Ashanti who was still sleep . No need to panic I grabbed the baby's bag and everything packing her some cloths . When I walked upstairs she was sliding on her shoes she grabbed my hand and smiled at me .

"let's meet our princess " she smiled .

"You alright "I said turning my attention towards her . She was only 8 1/2 months the baby was coming early ... But I didn't care .

_________________________

April 5th Saturday , Seven pounds and Seven ounces she looked just like Ashanti gorgeous and my momma was already inlove with her . We took a picture .. My momma holding Ashanti's hand and me kissing her check we was all one big happy family now . I put it on Instagram and instally got likes and comments . I held A'Marie Canell in my arms as her and her mother's light snores filled the room .

Jasmine -

Seeing that picture made my heart stop .. But I couldn't let this keep stressing me . I'm moving to Miami for one month just to get away from all the negative animosity . I packed the cloths and stuff I needed .. The only person that knew I was leaving was Bre and were I actually was going . I packed the last little and bit and grabbed my purse because Bre was outside I was staying in a condo she's driving me down there . I have everything planned ... I'm seven months now .. I'm coming back to ATL when I'm eight months . Bre is gonna stay here with me .

( Miami )

I sat in the tub looking at my stomach it still just doesn't feel real to me I'm pregnant . I got out putting on my night
Cloths and and drifting off too sleep.. We'll this should be an Exciting one month away from Nell .