Chapter 7

(Disclaimer:I do not own Criminal minds or the characters from criminal minds)

Please RR, much appreciated!

Callen

"James, finish making those sandwiches and go feed the agents, oh and here." He stooped down, opened a cupboard and brought out a large bottle of water. He slammed in down in front of Darrell's face, which had been resting on the kitchen counter, his body slack with sleep.

He jolted awake and snarled angrily at Callen.

"Don't give me that look. Take this and go with James." He commanded.

Darrell grumbled before following James down to the basement.

Callen sat back down on the couch resting his arms behind his head.

His plans began to re-construct themselves in his mind. He smiled in satisfaction.

Basement

The door to the basement opened and 2 sets on boots clambered down the stairs.

Reid had been sleeping again. His body ached as he came back to reality and the realisation of the trauma it had been through. His side still burned steadily, the pain less intense now. The dried blood itched his skin, and he shifted against it in discomfort. The pain in his ear flowed deep into his skull, a silent ringing buzzed through it. The light still hurt his eyes. He squinted against it as it sent white daggers into his head.

Morgan had been stood up, slowly pacing, his eyes fixed on the door.

Hotch was lent against the bars his arms hanging through them.

The rest of the team were sat on the floor surrounding Reid, absentmindedly protecting their youngest.

Hotch and Morgan stood close to the bars and watched with narrowed eyes as the two men made their way into the light, remaining silent.

"Back." The smaller one, with the qrotesque missing eye, barked holding a knife in his right hand.

He handled the knife better than he had the gun. Hotch assumed it was his weapon of choice and he wasn't going to find out why he liked it so much. He inched away from the bars, nearing the rest of the team.

Morgan didn't move at first, he stubbornly stood his ground, then slowly he pulled away.

The bigger guy unlocked the gate and slouched in throwing the plastic plate, mounted with slapstick sandwiches, on the floor. The small guy handed him the bottle.

As he was placing the hefty bottle on the floor, a knee flew up striking him in the groin, he bent double. Morgan didn't waste a second he was straight onto the next guy, kicking the knife from his hand.

"MORGAN!" Hotch shouted.

Morgan ignored landing a fist into the smaller guys stomach.

The bigger guy had recovered and before Hotch could access the situation, he withdrew a gun from his waistband.

"Don' any of you move!" The big guy threatened.

Morgan was still fighting the smaller guy and winning.

His partner with the gun swiveled back round to the agents.

He saw JJ near to him and grabbed her hair pulling he up next to him.

"NO, leave her alone!" Reid begged. Emily was on her feet, but stopped dead when the big guy pressed the gun barrel to JJ's temple.

"MORGAN!" Hotch yelled again, panic rising inside him.