You Know We All Want To Do These

1) Sing the Llama song till you've annoyed everyone in the room.

2) Start talking in a made up language.

3) Turn on the fan when everyone is around, and then yell into it.

4) Buy a pair of XXXL sweatpants and try to see how many people you can fit into them. 

5) Sing 'London bridge if falling down' without breathing. Count how long it takes you. Try to beat your high score!

6) Change your name to Simon. Speak in Third Person.

7) Wear a superman costume under your school uniform. In a classroom full of people when all is quiet...pick up your cellphone and put it in your ear saying: "What? I'm on my way!" rip out your school uniform revealing said superman costume. Add a pose for a dramatic affect before zooming out of the room.:)

8) If it is your birthday confiscate the cake and look scary saying "My precious, my precious"

9) Walk into a group of people that are chatting and casually say "So, are we gonna kill him or what?"

10) Point at someone in a public place and say ''BUT HE/SHE STARTED IT!!''

11) Walk into your local supermarket and greet the vegetables and fruits by madeup names. Ask them how their day was and complain *loudly* about the sad state of the economy etc

12) Draw a weird picture of your friend and say ":O This is you, right? Did you draw it? Because it's an AMAZING masterpiece!"

13) Get a bottle of coke, add one minty mentos or more! >:D

14) Get a rug, role it up to the size of the average human. Get a shovel, then when a neighbor is within sight of your lawn, start digging a hole. When your neighbor looks, mouth "You're next."

15) Put up a tripwire at a random/funny place.

16) Collect a lot of bouncy balls and "accidentally" drop them in a crowded elevator.

17) Put Vaseline on the colored dots of a twister mat and watch people try to play it.

18) Paint your hands blue and run around saying you killed a smurf.

19) Get a cup and make random noises in it. Reply on what the person says.

20) Count every corner in you're house. Reply to me how much corners you counted.

21) Open up all the doors in you're house.

22) Run up to a random person saying they are a famous person and say can i have your autograph.

23) Bust you're power out by getting all of you're electronics and turning them on. It may even effect you're neighbours.

24) Walk into a coffee shop and order a latte when the person gives you the latte say thanks a latte.

25) Go into a bookstore and ask if they sell books.

26) Walk up to a random person and say "did you see me in your window last night?"

27) A pizza at pizza hut and ask how many calories are in there.

28) While on a ski lift or other machine with cables, say "look, you can barely see all that duct tape on the cable ahead o us! they must be pros!"

29) Go to a shop that sells lunch stuff like 'grab and go' just before lunch time and shake up all the bottles of fizzy drinks. Such fun.

30) Run up to a random guy that resembles Dumbledore (From Harry Potter if you didn't know) and yell "Dumbledore, You're alive!!!"

31) Dress up like a leprechaun, carry a box of Lucky Charms then get 3 friends and have them chase you while your yelling "They're always after me lucky charms!!"

32) Vacuum the lawn. When people walk or drive by, you get the best looks.

33) Call Pizza Hut. Talk about the difficulties of being a vegetarian, then order a meat lovers pizza.

34) Go to the movies with a spray bottle of water. Keep sneezing and spraying the person in front of you.

35) Emme (Emme_P) | 47 comments Buy a T.V and remote as same as your neighbors and go outside changing the channels.

36)
1. Dress up as Dora.
2. Go to a supermarket.
3. Make sure an item is right behind you (ex. shampoo)
4. Walk up to a stranger near the item.
5. Say: can you tell me where the shampoo is?
6. Before the stranger can answer say: wait let me check my map.
7. Say: its over the trolls bridge! and run then jump (like as if you crossed a trolls bridge).
8. Get the shampoo and walk away.

Optional: do the song and dance like at the end of Dora's episode and say: we couldn't have done it without you then walk away

99% that you will get weird looks from the stranger!