More for yah

Writing "etc" on a test because you can't think of anymore examples.

That feeling when someone erases the board while you're still taking down notes.

Another wonderful feeling when you think your done with a test, only to see there are more quetions on the back....

Dear Kindergarten children, if you don't like nap time, please give it to us. Sincerely, High Schoolers. 

When you see "Explain" on a test. Like yeeah..no thanks.

"Your password is too weak" Me: I DID MY BLOODY BEST!

That really awkward moment when it's quiet in class and your stomach decideds to make that dying whale sound.

SCHOOL: 2+2=4
HOMEWORK: 2+2+4=8
EXAM: Omar has 4 apples early, his train is 7 minutes early, calculate the mass of the sun.

When you change your answer on a test only to find out later that your first answer was right like...YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!

When someone insults you and you don't have a witty comeback like, You smell funny.

When someone tells a funny joke and you're the only one laughing really loud, like DAMN YOU that was funny.

* When my name's in a math problem* Class: *stares at me* Me: That's right. I brought 60 watermelons.

That awkward moment when you've fallen down on a trampoline and those people won't stop jumping, so you can't get up.

"I love Eminem!" "I like Skittles better." "No, the rapper you idiot..." "You're the idiot, what's so good about an M&M wrapper....?"

vote and comment for more ily 👊😱😱