It's just me..

Wow someone looks like they've ran out of ideas for new chapters on here...it's so obvious aha. Gosh.

So this little chapter is kinda a ramble..type..thoughts chapter. Yeah. Kinda what my new youtube account will be like. Hopefully..it won't be this boring.

I try to be funny...and all I can say is, I get only failure straight after that. Litterally.

OMG THIS LITTERALLY LOOKS LIKE A ZOMBIE: 'i' oh wait...its not the..right...font..awkward..

Okay wow, what is actually wrong with me...I think I'd be quite the youtuber kind though.

Hmm...yes, once I get a good enough quality video camera to complete that. Or just "borrow" my parents one... Mmm, yes I'll go with that second option. Much easier.

I litterally just realised I use the word "litterally" litterally all the bloody time. Omg. I'm odd.

Oh okay, what was I on about just like two seconds ago... Oh yeah, I was talking about how I'm not funny right? Yeah that's right I was...*sigh* what a life I have.

OH MY G O S H, DID YOU KNOW ITS 7:33PM HERE RIGHT NOW WHERE I LIVE. Do you know where I live? Take a guess and leave it in the comments below.

Okay I want YOUU guys to give me a few ideas for the first videos I should do on my new channel? Like Youtube channel..

I'll pick a few ones I like, tell you I LIKED THEM, then uhm...well do my best at using them. Please send them to me either via comments below..or go click my profile and send me a message! Oh and while your at that, you could possibly also go click that follow button too...DAYUM!

If I don't get any responses...well that just goes to prove I am not that much better on the internet then in real life.. and the reason I have friends, is because they gave me all their social media account users and cellphone number and now they have no choice and are stuck with me...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, CHEERIO!

By the way... no I do not talk like a British...to all those who watched my keek account for a while.

No seriously. Just no. I was not born anywhere near England.. I'm a lunitic of a New Zealander, with an Aussie and English accent combined, and a poor sense of humor. Haha. There you have it...wow its cold here. Wow I sound sooo interesting.

I should probably go now...byee?

Remeber to leave your comments below or message me. Remember.

Oh and I'll be trying to update all my books with better updates, including this one. Like I know I just updated London Lights...hope you guys liked it. I updated Song Lyrics this morning, so there's a few new song lyrics on there for you guys. And I'll be updating Tips For You like this week. I updated My Life Stories...new inspiring speech I did on that one. You should check it out. And yeah um well the interview one I can't...since the requests are a little quiet. Lol. OH and Chasing Hearts is on hold...