Be Awesome

1) Write a note that says "excuse me, but why r u reading my note?" And leave it around the house.

2) Send a Hogwarts acceptance letter to a friend.

3) Put sticky notes on people's backs that say nice things about them!

4) Google "Google" to find Google.

5) Walk into a store that is really loud and scream "finally, peace and quiet!"

6) Go to an all you can eat restaurant and toss food on people's plates when they aren't looking.

7) Ride magical taco rainbows through outer space.

8) Take a piece of pizza and throw it in the trash.

9) I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.

10) I still don't know why it's called a funny bone, when if you hit it, it's not funny at all?

11) "There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"

12) Things to do on an elevator: When it's only the two of you, poke someone and pretend it wasn't you. And -Use Chalk and draw a circle and say it's your boundary.

13) I would tell you a joke about a pizza..but it's too cheesy.

14) Google: I know everything. Facebook: I know everyone. Internet: Without me, you are nothing. Electricity: Keep talking, fools.

15) "Was that lighting?" "No. They're taking pictures for Google Earth."

16) When food falls on the floor: Little Germs: "Let's get it!" King Germ: "No! We must wait 5 seconds."

17) *on computer*

Parents: "Time for dinner!"

Me: "I'm coming."

*still on computer*

Parents: "I SAID IT IS TIME FOR DINNER!"

Me: "I SAID I WAS COMING!"

18) "You ask!"   
"No, you ask!"   
"Why can't you just do it?"  
"Fine! Excuse me, my friend wanted to ask you something."

19) When I die, the last words I want to say is: "I left a million dollars under the...."

20) Thank you warning label... I was just about to use this lamp in the shower.

21) Lazy rule no. 28:
If it falls under the bed, it is GONE... FOREVER!

22) I'm not stealing my neighbors wifi. Their wifi is trespassing into my house.

23) Never come to the first call of:

"Come, dinner is ready!"

It's a trap for you to prepare the table.

24) I swear my brain is 77% song lyrics.

25) Lazy rule: If you drop an ice cube, kick it under the fridge.

26) WHEN CLEANING MY ROOM:

1% Cleaning

30% Complaining

60% Playing with the stuff I just found.

27) Getting a text in the morning, and reading it with one eye open
(-_O).

28) Mum: GO TO YOUR ROOM!

Me thinking: Where my phone, computer and magazines are? Okay.

29) Hey! I bet your reading this in your head:)

30) Putting something in a safe place, so you don't lose it. Then forgetting where the safe place was.

31) How to save the world:

1. Make a document named "The World"

2. Save the document.

32) I'm getting sick of writing "Sent from my iPhone" at the end of all my e-mails.... maybe I should just get an iPhone.

33) How to find a song name? Type all the words you know in Google and hope for the best.

34) Step 1: open fridge... nothing to eat. Step 2: Open Pantry... nothing to eat. Step 3: Lower standards, repeat 1 & 2.

35) Pandora *skip* *skip* *skip* *skip* *skip runs out of skips... *changes station*

36) There is no 'u' in awesome. But there is a 'me'.

37) Just skipping to the bottom of The Terms and Conditions and hitting 'Ok' because your so fearless..

38) Hire two private investigators. Get them to follow each other.

39) Wear shirt that says "Like." Hand out lemons on street corner.

40) Follow joggers around in the car blasting "Eye of the Tiger" for encouragement.

41) Walk into Sea World with a fishing rod.

42) Put an "Open Home" sign in front of a random neighbours house.

43) Call Pizza Hut and tell them that you urgently need the number to Dominos.

44) Drive a tricyle past a cop while drinking a juice carton screaming "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!"

45) Make a cardboard car and wait in a carwash line, acting as if everythings normal.

46) Go to McDonalds in formal clothing with a date and ask if your reservation is still good.

47) Hide in a public place, yell into a microphone "THIS IS A NO PANTS ZONE! PLEASE, TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS!"

48) When at a supermarket, run in and find a random person then jump into someones cart saying "AHOY MATEY!"

49) Sit in a tree and when people walk by drop mayo on there heads and they'll think it was the birds.

50) Tape a walkie talkie to your mailbox, and when the postman comes scream into it.

51) Run through a police station and yell "I FINALLY ESCAPED FROM PRISON!"

52) Go to Burger King and ask for the Burger Queen.

53) Go into a lamp store and ask if they got any hats.

54) Run circles in a revolving door.

55) Yell "Hey Stupid!" and see how many people turn around.

56) Walk in Burger King and ask for a happy meal.