Chapter 24

Robin 's pov

       I was walking the streets of Gotham. I was still in my robin suit and I need to search for Slade but I can't find him alone. He if doesn't want to be found then he won't. I groaned and I started heading back but then I was hit the back of the head then fell unconscious.

Sandy's Pov

Each day I get beaten and bruised. What did I do to deserve this? I want it all to stop and I picked up the gun in Aim at my head. Then I  pull the trigger.

I shot up sweating 'it was just a dream'I sighed. I was still alive.I guess I need to talk to a old friend 'how long has i been out' I thought to myself I got up. I guess I would go to Arkham soon, I deserve it...

I walked in the door I prepare myself for the stares I would get. I open The door , the baby Justice League was here. everyone except for Robin . the only person who would know where Robin is Batman. "where's Batman" I said breaking the silence. 'why should we tell you" I guess the one called Superboy gruff. " shut it Superman wannnabe " I hissed. he growled. " are you a dog now?" I chuckled.

He threw a punch and I attempted to dodge it but since my injuries i got hit. I yelped in pain and fell to the ground. "Superboy enough "aqualad yelled.  yet Superboy was going throw another punch but Megan moved in front of me, "let's go"she said pushing him to another room .Kid Flash and Artemis helped me up "are you okay san-er-Rogue?"artemis asked. I glared who did Robin tell my Id too. "I'm fine" I lied "no you need more rest" kf said. "Where robin?" I said eagerly "he's probably at his house" Kid Flash replied. at that moment Batman A03 came ringing through the mountain.