Chapter 17

Sandy's pov

         I started to blackout. "birdie going night night? we have an audience , and that be rude" Joker whined. He inject me with something and I was wide awake . I really dislike the Justice team was watching me, I turn my head away from the camera. "shy are we?" Joker Chuckled.

        There was a knock at the door. I turn to the camera, I knew they were watching. I thought they would probably try to help me but why would they help me, I'm a villain so they probably think I deserve this . I looked at the door, Ivy Bane , scarecrow, even Tony Zucco was here. this was not going to be fun at all..

Robin's pov

      "Batman we got to do something, anything" I said "she's a villain, who cares" Superboy gruff. '" yeah but no one deserves that" kf said siding with me. everyone looked at the girl once more. Cuts were all over her arms and Uncle J was carved in .her arm "everyone deserves a chance, right?" Meghan said. "she's only ten years old I believe"aqualad said. Batman narrowed his eyes " Robin find out where it is video is coming from"

Sandy's pov

       Joker said "we can do anything we want to you except kill you " Zucco explain to me. " and we're going one-by-one and I guess I'm first "he had a bottle of something. he was obviously drunk I just smelled alcohol a mile away. there's no telling what he would do! I was Unchained from the wall and fell to the ground. Zucco walked up to me and i tried backing up but there was a wall behind me. he bent down he was in my face I turned my head. "Get away from me" I hissed. I didn't want to smell the alcohol from his mouth , you can smell in his breath.

      he started to suck on my neck until I had a hickey . I kicked him in the stomach. he didn't stop ams said oh you want to play rough don't you" he had a craved look in his eyes. I haven't done this in a while he said unzipping his pants then there's a knock at the door" guess we finish this later " he said zipping up his pants. I pulled up my knees and put my head in it. "hopeless...., worthless..., I deserve it "I muttered.