Chapter 9

Dick's pov

I woke up to me screaming. I had a bad dream. I rewatch my parents death over and over but this time Sandy died with them. Tears stream down my face. I try to calm myself down. No one came to my room so maybe I didn't wake them up. I didn't want to be a burden...

I went downstairs for a glass of water, I guess I took a wrong turn because I was in the study and I noticed that the b clock was broken. I pressed something on the clock. It opened. I started going down the stairs and then I tripped and fell down when I got down I looked up.

Bruce was there in a Batman suit, Jason, Damian and Tim was here to even Alfred! " um hi " I said. "oh, Master Richard are you alright" Alfie said helping me up. "Dick, it looks like you know our secret" Tim said. "no durr dumbass" Jason said. "language please, master Jason" Alfie complained. "Dick your eyes are red. have you been crying? Bruce said Concerned " no no. I'm fine" I said running up the stairs .the four bats was left worried for their baby bird.

I ran all the way to my room and locked the door. I started crying. I heard a bunch of footsteps coming up the stairs." Dickie bird open up " Jason whined. I stayed where I was. "Grayson what's wrong?" Damian asked through the door. "Alfred can you get the keys" Bruce asked. "Yes master Bruce"

5 minutes later.

Bruce said " Dick we are coming in" as the door open. I was surrounded by concern faces. " Alfred can you go get Dick some water" Tim asked. Alfred nodded and walked out the room. " Dickie what's wrong" Jason asked. I burst into tears, "I had a nightmare and when I went to go get water but I went into the batcave and you probably kick me out now because I know your secret and you won't let me be around because I am weak cuz I'm a crybaby" I explained.

" oh dicky-bird we don't think you're weak" Jason said hugging his bro "and of course you can be Robin " Damian added hugging them both "with some training of course " Tim added joining the hug "but you're one of us and we will always love you" Bruce said hugging his kids. They fell asleep in each other's arms. Alfred smiled at the sight and close the door.