Chapter 21

Sandy's pov

       I was scared. I was actually scared. "worthless" he said stabbing a knife in my right foot but I bawled my fist "useless" he said as another foot got stab.  "unwanted "he said as he stab my fist. "Rogue Robin" stabbing the last fist. he stab the last one in my back and I couldn't take the pain. I finally scream hoping someone will hear me then I blacked out. I couldn't let them get to me. I had to stay strong.

No one's point of view

     "Mister J did you like our birdie song" Harley Cooed "come on Harley let's give her to Slade " Joker said pulling out the knives. "mr. J the camera been on this whole time" harley said looking at the blinking light the camera. "oh hey batsy I hope you enjoyed the show but our star has to go for now "Joker said turning off the live feed ." now Harley gives Slade his birdie he's waiting outside "Joker said.

Slade's pov

       Leaving rogue with Joker as a punishment probably wasn't the best idea I had I thought to myself. I went to go pick up my Apprentice when Harley gave me Rogue back she looked like crap when Hurley gave me her back she was bleeding all over Uncle J been carved in her arm and 'why so serious' was carved in her back she has a bruise side and stab wounds all over.

Time skip

      I walked in our base. "oh my" Wintergreen exclaimed before he said anything else I said "I left her with the joker as a punishment "I sighed. I bandage her wounds. I mean I don't want her dying she's my Apprentice. "Slade she needs love and affection in her life. She just a kid" Wintergreen explained I just looked at him and then looked at her then I left the room . "I think about it I guess" I muttered.