Chaper 12

Sandy's pov

      My stomach growled. I haven't eaten for a week but I was use to it. It was a dark raining day. I looked in the mirror cat women gave me awile back and thought about the last past six years.....

    I learn that Dick was adopted by Bruce Wayne. I wonder if he remembers me. Slade told me that he was the new Robin and Bruce Wayne was batman. The Justice League gave up on my search only a few months after I was gone. In the paper a few years ago they assume I was dead.

      My hate seem to grow. I don't know at what. I hate myself, slade,the heroes...I just hate. Hate is the only thing I learn to do. My room was pretty much the same from 6 years ago I still had my stupid Batman bear but is the only thing left of my parents. I still have my pillow and I was lucky to get a blanket. I kept the first-aid kit in my room from Wintergreen to stitch me up if training got too rough, which it most likely did. My closet only had my suit and a black hoodie black pants and black shoes for like going out but I never stepped out of this house in 6 years.

    My villain name was Rogue Robin, rogue for short. My costume was black and orange and a black mask.
I haven't been on a mission yet.... my thoughts were cut off when I hear Slade yelled my name. 'What did I do now' I thought

Sandy's pov

"Yes master?" I asked. "go get change. Your going on a mission tonight" he's explained. I went to my room and got changed 'my first mission' I thought.

Dick's pov

"Rob you always hack the games no fair" KF complained. "Nah, you just suck" I chuckled. "team report to the interMission room you have a mission" Batman voice on the intercom" finally!" kf exclaimed as the team went to the intermission room. "Batman what is our mission" aqualad stated." we heard slade going to steal something from Wayne Tech" Batman said "your job is to stop him don't underestimate him" the team went to go prepare

Time skip